Jiu Jitsu : Swingers Discussion 226756
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessJiu Jitsu
TOPIC: Jiu Jitsu
Created by: KauaiCouple13
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi all ! Newbies to SLS, and first time posting anything. Just a quick, survey type question that may have been covered before, but we are just to new here to know. How many members employ some form of Jiu Jitsu ( Gracie, 10th Planet, Machado, etc. ) in their fitness regimen? As I approach 50 I have found that this form of martial art/exercise has proven invaluable to keeping me in shape and flexible for the "other" hobby that everyone on this site is involved with. Rolling around with twenty-something MMA fighters three times a week for two years has improved my playtime capabilities beyond description, hence my question.

Really I guess my larger question should be if ANY type martial art is used/enjoyed by members here to maintain that sexy fitness we all chase after!!

Thanks in Advance

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the welcome I.O. Our son is a Tech Sgt at a base in the Colorado Springs area and he does K.M. there. I did have the privilege many years of training with some members of the IDF, and KM is as brutal as it is effective. I hope you can find a school in your area, the punch,elbow,sprawl,kick drills I do with my son are exhausting in 2 minute intervals.

Good Luck

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi all ! Newbies to SLS, and first time posting anything. Just a quick, survey type question that may have been covered before, but we are just to new here to know. How many members employ some form of Jiu Jitsu ( Gracie, 10th Planet, Machado, etc. ) in their fitness regimen? As I approach 50 I have found that this form of martial art/exercise has proven invaluable to keeping me in shape and flexible for the "other" hobby that everyone on this site is involved with. Rolling around with twenty-something MMA fighters three times a week for two years has improved my playtime capabilities beyond description, hence my question.

Really I guess my larger question should be if ANY type martial art is used/enjoyed by members here to maintain that sexy fitness we all chase after!!

Thanks in Advance

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Jiu Jitsu