Jillian's 30 Day Shred : Swingers Discussion 129430
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessJillian's 30 Day Shred
TOPIC: Jillian's 30 Day Shred
Created by: tortasinqueso The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay, I got my dvd and set up my new dvd player in the family room. I did the dvd last night and had to stop a few times for a few short breaks.... this morning I can really feel those muscles I haven't used in a long time. That didn't stop me from taking a good long walk with the dog. After returning to school last fall, I became totally unmotivated to walk or exercise and found every excuse possible. I have faced the fact that I can't possibly join the gym until I finish school but I am determine to get the butt moving again!

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
I just ordered the 30 day shred and plan on starting it within the next few days. I need to replace the dvd player in the family room tomorrow and then I should be good to go!

For those that have done it, are you finding it hard on your knee joints, just wondering since I had several torn and repaired meniscus's in both knees over the last 6 years and don't feel like screwing up another knee. I might wear my stretchy knee brace just to be on the safe side. If anyone is a member of sparkpeople dot com, there is a whole forum thread on people who are using the dvd and having great results!

Cindy

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
I did the workout yesterday, it was good but it was only 20minutes maybe when I move to the harder levels I will feel the workout more. I think I will do a 30 minute walk before I do the Shred next time. I thought she talked too much during the workout but I hate when people talk on workout videos because its annoying to hear the same thing being said over and over when you are on day 30 of using that work tape.

I think it will be a good tape to add to my workout.

Mrs. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
I have my DVD, so I plan on starting it tomorrow.

Mrs Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
LMMFAO. That means.....No.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Never heard of it sweets :0)

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Jillian's 30 Day Shred