Isagenix Diet : Swingers Discussion 74501
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessIsagenix Diet
TOPIC: Isagenix Diet
Created by: Simbaxxx
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My energy and stamina is as if I wasn't dieting...no change at all. If anything, I have a bit more energy. I did the flush the first month but haven't since.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Simbaxxx,

That is fantastic progress! 13 lbs is a dream weight loss for many. How is your energy and stamina? Are you also taking the ISAFlush? That will help flush out the toxins and assist the process in a very natural and effective way.

It's great to see you kept an open mind.

Best to you

Cornelius NC

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Now up to 13lbs loss....without exercise. I'll start exercising when I stop loosing...... I know when the plateau hits it will take exercise to continue. It has always been for me to get below 140lbs I have to exercise hard...so thats yet to come.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Now, are you working out though? The reason why I say this is because muscle is heavier than fat. So if you are working out and gaining muscle you will actually go up on scale weight...thats a possibility. I am 190 lbs scale weight. I have dropped from a 26W to some 12s, and have lost only about 30 lbs scale wise...but have lost tons of inches.

Do NOT let a scale determine your loss. I go by my clothes, how they fit. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Okay it's been a full 30 days. I lost 9lbs. I'm going for another 30 days to see what happens.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Okay I couldn't bear throwing out $350 worth of stuff so two days after I quit ... I went back on it and will do the entire 30 days. Also, after reading the ingredients I was very impressed by the healthy stuff in it. After 2 weeks I lost 5lbs. I'm in to my 3rd week and the past 5 days I have not budged...no gain no loss. From here on 1lb a week would be fine with me. I have another week before my 30 days is up. This is without any exercise. Yup... I've been bad. I have a real problem with with consistent exercise. Why? Because I judge being healthy by not getting sick or having ailments. Period. I have no physical ailments..... all tests always come back in normal ranges and never any aches or pains and I can't remember the last time I had a cold or flu. If I had to guess ....maybe 2 years ago prior to me really watching my intake of toxins was the last time a had a flu bug. So.... I don't have real motivation to exercise....especially when I really hate it. About the only exercise I actually have SOME interest in is yoga.... so if I ever would consistently exercise, it would have to be yoga so I keep my joints and muscles limber as I age....maybe with a little weight lifting once in awhile. I can't stand aerobics. So what do I do to be this healthy without much exercise? Eat organic Rarely eat meat with nitrates Eat fast food about once every 4 months when I'm trapped in a car on a road trip. Rarely eat processed food (canned or prepackaged) unless on a road trip. If I eat a processed food at home.... it would be organic frozen vegetables. Take 2 daily packets of drwhitaker dot com "Forward Plus" vitamins Drink only filtered or spring water and try to drink 8 glasses a day ( I usually get in about 6 glasses) Ingest as little chlorine as possible so I have a filter on my shower head so it's not absorbed in to system by my skin. Don't use deodorant that contents chemicals (ya those get absorbed in to your limp nodes in your arm pits). Don't wear a bra very often....bras impede ciculation would is a culprit of breast cancer. Rarely use body lotions or facial products that have chemicals in them...again toxins absorbed in to the body. Take two tablespoons of straight organic apple cider vinegar daily ( I have come to actually like the taste). Don't add sugar or artificial sweetener to anything.... if I need sweetener use only organic RAW honey. Don't drink soft drinks - they are processed chemicals( although maybe once every two months I'll have ONE Coke....damn I love those) Rarely eat anything with wheat flour in it. Rarely ever eat bread or potatoes Take a Canidia cleanser pill daily Take CLA Conjugated Linoleic Acid daily to breakdown fat. ONE glass of red wine daily and no other alcohol.... if I'm partying I'll splurge and have two glasses.

One SMALL square of organic dark chocolate at least 74% dk cocoa

1 cup of organic coffee daily w/ cream & honey

2 cups of organic tea daily...type varies

So....there you have it... thats what keeps me healthy and rarely ever sick.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Mazrim,

No argument there, water rocks! Cleansing however, is far from a fad. Chinese medicine has used cleansing for hundreds of years...just ask a buddist (if you can get him to talk). Detoxification is also a critical component in Chinese medicine. With out it, the body can not rid itself of disease, illnesses and cancer viruses.

Cornelius NC

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Thank you Ncm...but there is plenty of padding there to lose. LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
P.S. Ms. Simba,

I looked at your profile and may I say DAMN! No wonder you didn't lose weight...I couldn't see an ounce on you that needed losing.

You can be my nutritionist and or personal trainer ANY day! ;)

Cornelius NC

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Ms. Simba,

I can tell you I did notice a change after two days. My wife however did not. She stayed on the 9 day program and by the end she only lost 13 lbs but 25 inches! (mostly on her hips and thighs)

I know for myself, the most dramtic shedding of pounds happend the last few days.

That being said, for someone who has the decipline and budget to eat all and only organic, Isagenix may not be for you. For me, is was a simple, cost effective plan to follow...and I've tried everything (and I mean everything) even eating organic.

My challange is, my will power lacks control when given the freedom of a menu that is wide open. For me, I go from a side plate of veggies to baked chips to fritos. That's my weakness.

best to you.

Cornelius NC

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Isagenix Diet