Isagenix : Swingers Discussion 145982
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessIsagenix
TOPIC: Isagenix
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've been doing the Isagenix program for about 3 months now and have had a decent amount of success with it: Steady but gradual weight loss and increased energy. We both exerciese a couple times a week but we're not gym rats.

It's a long story about how we got involved, but we are NOT doing it to make money. We'd figure we'd give it a try and see what happens.

Has anybody else tried it? What do you think?

We're not experts on it, but if anyone is interested we'd be glad to tell you about the products that we use (we only use about 5 of the products)

Feel free to post any negative comments you'd like. Oir feelings won't be hurt.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Do you know what the key ingredients in it are? "

lol. Nope, not really. L probably does. She's more of a health freak than me.

The other 2 products that we use are the vitamins and the antioxidants. You're supposed to take 4 vitamin and 3 antioxidant capsules per day. I did look at the % of recommended dose and it's very high so even from the start we only take 2 vitamins and 2 antioxidants a day. After reading your post I think I'll cut back to 1 antioxidant a day.

The one thing I've noticed is that my caffiene intake is way down. I just don't crave it like I used to. I'm down to 1 cup of coffee a day from 5-6 cups. I'm not sure why that is. It costs us about $200 a month for the 2 of us.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
I know all that. I'm just telling you that it's been pretty good for us. We don't follow any set program. We take the cleanse in the morning and dinner time the Ionix at night. L drinks one shake a day in the morning mixed with Bananas and eats normally the rest of the day.

Their is no Diuretic effect. For every diet that's out there some doc will back it and others will find fault with it. It's one of the many sciences that are far from exact.

I'm not doing it for wieght loss. I thought I'd see if it gave me more energy and after 3 months I believe it has. L hasn't changed anything in her exercise routine and she's lost some wieght. I don't know how much, but it's noticeable just not drastic. I'm guessing she's lost 10 -15 lbs in 3 months. I really believe it's weight that she wouldn't have lost without it. Our schedules simply don't allow us any more exercise time.

We're absolutely NOT selling this stuff. It's not cheap but we can afford it. '

We're going to give it another 3 months and see how it goes.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
We've been doing the Isagenix program for about 3 months now and have had a decent amount of success with it: Steady but gradual weight loss and increased energy. We both exerciese a couple times a week but we're not gym rats.

It's a long story about how we got involved, but we are NOT doing it to make money. We'd figure we'd give it a try and see what happens.

Has anybody else tried it? What do you think?

We're not experts on it, but if anyone is interested we'd be glad to tell you about the products that we use (we only use about 5 of the products)

Feel free to post any negative comments you'd like. Oir feelings won't be hurt.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Isagenix