Instant Cellulite Eraser : Swingers Discussion 59648101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessInstant Cellulite Eraser
TOPIC: Instant Cellulite Eraser
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
"The coffee would act as a great exfoliant though."

I've been doing it for a long time now. Lol, like 2 years is a long time. Anyway, I put on those disposable rubber gloves (it hurts my hands if I don't) and go at it all over my body before I apply my sunless tanner and before I have to go to the laser hair removal place. The oils in the the coffee grinds are a good moisturizer too but you have to get a good lather to get it off if you're going to apply the tanner. I've tried it with the regular Folgers grinds and the special brews that you grind yourself and the smaller grind works better.

As for cellulite (unlike flirty and poly) I don't know but I can tell a difference in the complextion because if gets the blood circulation going in my legs. I just keep a little tupperware in the freezer and add to it until it's full and that's then I know it's time to do it again.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I know when I started working out, it helped my cellulite.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
I have tried this. I read it in ( The strippers guide to looking great naked by: Jennifer Axten & Leigh Phillips). The book says the coffee grounds work as a exfoliant and the caffeine that seeps into your skin helps get the fat cells moving. My opionion is my skin is so smooth after I have done this but as I am my worst critque of my body I can't see a difference in my cellulite. It may be less or it may not. Tanya

Homer NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Instant Cellulite Eraser