Insanity workout : Swingers Discussion 222092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessInsanity workout
TOPIC: Insanity workout
Created by: Bonis_Duo
Original Starting post for this thread:
Omg I'm only day 2 and think my legs are going to fall off!!! I did push myself but motto far beyond my limits. There was literally a puddle of sweat on the floor when I was done!!! Anyone else doing Insanity? I almost think I should be in shape already before starting this challenge!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Indeed!!! That's how I spent my breaks, admiring those abs and a$$!!! Thanks for the tip, definitely focused on keeping to form especially so as not to hurt myself. Some of the movements I modified or did lower jumps. Now that the sweat is showered off, better go mop the floors!!!

Millington TN

Username hidden
(238 posts)
"I almost think I should be in shape already before starting this challenge"

The above isn't quite so far off the mark. Pace yourself and you'll be fine. It's better for you if you can only do 5 of one exercise with perfect form than 20 of the same exercise sacrificing form. Take breaks when you need... Shaun T is so freakin' hot. Might have to join you and start the program over again just to watch his ass. *fans self*

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Omg I'm only day 2 and think my legs are going to fall off!!! I did push myself but motto far beyond my limits. There was literally a puddle of sweat on the floor when I was done!!! Anyone else doing Insanity? I almost think I should be in shape already before starting this challenge!!!

Millington TN

Username hidden
(238 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Insanity workout