In order to succeed, the desire for success must be greater than the fear of failure : Swingers Discussion 123533
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessIn order to succeed, the desire for success must be greater than the fear of failure
TOPIC: In order to succeed, the desire for success must be greater than the fear of failure
Created by: Seduction4Two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you M for this, it is so true! Like I said last night, we tend to use crutches in order to justify not making it happen. There is no easy solution. My friends are on weight watchers. Personally I don't understand how you will lose weight being able to eat cheese fries...but there you go. I am happy they are attempting if nothing else and acknowledging the fact that they need to make changes. But like you said, I told my friend that unless you incorporate some fitness in your life you are going to get frustrated. And its so much fun! I love it, I am totally in love with racquetball. Last week Jay and I played 4 hard core games. My shoulders slammed the wall, my ass met the floor a few times (as did HIS, might I add heehee) and I pulled a groin muscle in my left leg which has healed nicely. But damn was it worth it! You walk away honestly feeling alive, I love it that my body is becoming a nice, efficient machine at 36. And like I said and you said as well, time to stop excuses. Yep, if a woman at 22 and I work at at the same pace she is probably going to lose weight faster than me. Oh well, I am 36 and until they get the time machine I'm going to be 36 until June 12 when I'm then 37 lol...if you have to work harder thats just what you do, you work harder. I'm all excited about our membership at the Activity Center. Jay is off today and going to work out this morning.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
All of it is helpful, and is a lot of "common sense," which seems to be lacking a bit sometimes in the "diet/exercise" market.

Thanks for sharing. I don't blame my weight on Anyone or anything other than myself. I know what to do and how best to do it for myself. Just doing it is sometimes my own hindrance. No one is standing in my own way but me.

Thanks, Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: In order to succeed, the desire for success must be greater than the fear of failure