I need help and encouragment : Swingers Discussion 118989
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessI need help and encouragment
TOPIC: I need help and encouragment
Created by: jjsdjs97
Original Starting post for this thread:
No, I'm not a BBW or over weight for my height. But I work long hours and have little incentive for exercising when I get home. (Before work is a joke cause I get up at 5 as it is) I was off today and did 15 min. on my stationary bike with hydraulic rowing, plus stretching. Now my question is, if I do this every day, will I reap health benefits? And will it help with the little pouch I can't seem to get rid of around my tummy?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I hit a plateau and couldn't seem to bust it. I upped my cardio this week to an hour a day (instead of 40 minutes) and instead of doing a split routine everyday, I'm doing a circuit on 3 non consecutive days with abs on the off circuit days. I've lost another 3 pounds, so I guess this was the change I needed. Sometimes you just need to change the whole routine to shock your system and jump start it.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Heehee I hear you on that lol. I am just now getting back into running after about a 2 week break. I tell you, its unbelievable just how quickly your body gets lazy!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I get what you're saying. However, getting rid of that little tummy fat would definately be a bonus. lol

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Now my question is, if I do this every day, will I reap health benefits?"

jj, the key is this: Loving yourself is number one. Do NOT do this just to lose your belly. Do this because you owe it to your body to live a healthy life. Do it to be healthy girlie, not because you want to drop a number on your pants. M says this and its true: you don't want to be a thin fat person. In the last 2 weeks I have realized just how shitty I treated my body for the first 34 years of her life. Not going into details because it is gross...but realize that all of the fat and goop and garbage you and Pizza Hut and 2 helpings of meatloaf put into your body causes toxic results. When I stood there and realized that I was doing what is the equivalent of slow suicide to myself I literally looked in the mirror and apologized to my body for filling her with garbage until 2 years ago. As the first rule in economics states: there is no such thing as a free lunch; you will pay for what you put into your body. So in answer to your question: YES, you will reap benefits. Even if you cannot see them...trust me, your body will reap them.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Are you serious? Going to the anchor bar is getting back to "wing roots". We're sooo close to there, about 25 minutes. Would love to meet you if you have the time.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
By the way Tort, you have to come to Buffalo to get the origional "wings" we don't have to call them Buffalo wings lol, they're just wings. And our chickens run around with bandages on their armpits.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Day two, came home from my seminar and did my 20 minute workout. I'm so proud of me. Can't wait to say I've been at it a year now.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
sure it wil help. i think you will find if you research that you want to try and elevate your heart rate for 20 minutes but any exercise is good exercise. try to do it 3 times a week and u are off to a good start.

good luck!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
No, I'm not a BBW or over weight for my height. But I work long hours and have little incentive for exercising when I get home. (Before work is a joke cause I get up at 5 as it is) I was off today and did 15 min. on my stationary bike with hydraulic rowing, plus stretching. Now my question is, if I do this every day, will I reap health benefits? And will it help with the little pouch I can't seem to get rid of around my tummy?

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: I need help and encouragment