Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › I know this sounds crazy, but
TOPIC: I_know_this_sounds_crazy,_but__
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
I resumed weight training (free weights, lots of reps) a couple of months ago, after a long lay-off. Things were going well, when all of a sudden -- a hemorrhoid!! (I had hemorrhoid surgery many years ago, and things have been relatively quiet since then). I know that these buggers (no pun intended) are often associated with weight training, and I will lay off for a few days while the swelling subsides, but I definitely want to resume... I will want to keep a "tight butt" when I do my lifts, but I was just wondering -- I am not into anal play, but would a butt plug in place during lifting do any good? I really don't want to discuss this with my doctor... Mr. C

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I resumed weight training (free weights, lots of reps) a couple of months ago, after a long lay-off. Things were going well, when all of a sudden -- a hemorrhoid!! (I had hemorrhoid surgery many years ago, and things have been relatively quiet since then). I know that these buggers (no pun intended) are often associated with weight training, and I will lay off for a few days while the swelling subsides, but I definitely want to resume... I will want to keep a "tight butt" when I do my lifts, but I was just wondering -- I am not into anal play, but would a butt plug in place during lifting do any good? I really don't want to discuss this with my doctor... Mr. C

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(567 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: I know this sounds crazy, but
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.