I know this sounds crazy, but : Swingers Discussion 130464
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessI know this sounds crazy, but
TOPIC: I know this sounds crazy, but
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
I resumed weight training (free weights, lots of reps) a couple of months ago, after a long lay-off. Things were going well, when all of a sudden -- a hemorrhoid!! (I had hemorrhoid surgery many years ago, and things have been relatively quiet since then). I know that these buggers (no pun intended) are often associated with weight training, and I will lay off for a few days while the swelling subsides, but I definitely want to resume... I will want to keep a "tight butt" when I do my lifts, but I was just wondering -- I am not into anal play, but would a butt plug in place during lifting do any good? I really don't want to discuss this with my doctor... Mr. C

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I resumed weight training (free weights, lots of reps) a couple of months ago, after a long lay-off. Things were going well, when all of a sudden -- a hemorrhoid!! (I had hemorrhoid surgery many years ago, and things have been relatively quiet since then). I know that these buggers (no pun intended) are often associated with weight training, and I will lay off for a few days while the swelling subsides, but I definitely want to resume... I will want to keep a "tight butt" when I do my lifts, but I was just wondering -- I am not into anal play, but would a butt plug in place during lifting do any good? I really don't want to discuss this with my doctor... Mr. C

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: I know this sounds crazy, but