I know the way to fit : Swingers Discussion 127853
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessI know the way to fit
TOPIC: I know the way to fit
Created by: NorCalRnS
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well it was my own fault in trying to be too gung ho and hurt myself. But yeah, it was a pretty painful experience lol. My favorites are kenpo and yogaX, they are fabulous.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
You were hurt doing Plyo, that sucks. I know routines like this aren't for everyone. I never thought jumping up and down would help me until I went skiing and my legs were stronger than ever. The stuff really works, but as with everyting caution is advised.

West Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
I own the P90X series and it is some hard core stuff. Be very careful...you can definately injure yourself though. I sprained my back bad doing Plyometrics. But you will damn sure get a work out, thats for sure.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Yes Hunt, we have it. The nutrition part is the hardest, but the clean eating is close to it.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Thanks! We'll let you know when we start and how it goes. Our eating habits are very close to their recommendations, bumping it up will come after vacation. Not even about to BS anyone on that:)

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
I would recommend starting off with the P90X Classic. You can pretty much modify all of the moves depending on your fitness level. It is a very intense program, but very doable. I was in really bad shape when I started but made it through. Finishing up my 5th round next month. One thing, follow the nutrition guide as closely as possible, you will see much bettter results if you do. Between my wife and I we have also done P90X+, Ten Minute Trainer, Turbo Jam, Slim Series and now my wife is on Chalean Extreme. But P90X/X+ is my favorite and made the most changes. Shaun T.'s new Insanity program looks incredible, that will be next when it comes out. I've found most people are hooked for life once they start.

West Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Ah-do you have the program, Spade?

We had the bands set up and then put a new cieliung in the basement-s now I have to get the hooks in again. Little stuff, but I'm looking forward to starting. We watched a few of the DVD's-and laughed our asses off-for the shape we're in, it's going to be tough anyway:) T is down to 179! All muscle.

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
No levels, just 3 different programs(normal, doubles, lean) to follow.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Actually, Spade-we have the program. We just have to se it up.

I was going to as, and now will-thank you OP-are there different levels tos tart out at, or do you follow your own pace and increas as you develop=common sense...

Annandale NJ

Username hidden
(1988 posts)
I sincerely apologize for that, it has been unblocked.

West Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: I know the way to fit