Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness I am looking for a workout buddy
TOPIC: I am looking for a workout buddy
Created by: everhorny1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am looking for someone near who would like to have someone to workout with. I like walking and have other means of exercise but just want someone to do it with. A Motivator of sorts. Not just someone to send emails with I want a real live person. preferably a female, not for any sexual reason either. Since this is just for exercise. Not looking for play mate for this.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
@everhorny1 , dang, too bad you didn't live closer, I'm looking for the same thing.

~N

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Would love to find a workout buddy in the Athens area for gym work around 0730 hours Monday-Friday, or a running buddy in Monroe for 3-5 mile slow jog/alternating with sprint work, Monday-Friday around 0900 hours. I want to lose around 40lbs of fat and gain about 20lbs of muscle.

Monroe GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
You might want to think about hiring a personal trainier. I have found that workout buddies can fade away and not stick to a routine.

When I first started working out I had friends that went to the same spa I attended but were not at the same level of workout. They would not show up which would be my excuse not to workout. So, I realized that I was on my own if I wanted to get in shape.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I am looking for someone near who would like to have someone to workout with. I like walking and have other means of exercise but just want someone to do it with. A Motivator of sorts. Not just someone to send emails with I want a real live person. preferably a female, not for any sexual reason either. Since this is just for exercise. Not looking for play mate for this.

Harvest AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: I am looking for a workout buddy