I'm hungry more than normal is this normal : Swingers Discussion 110950
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessI'm hungry more than normal is this normal
TOPIC: I'm hungry more than normal is this normal
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I could put this in Ask Poly! But I'm feeling guilty about bothering you all the time Poly LMAO. I'm like a frickin 2 year old with all my questions. So here is ANOTHER question. As you all know I have been working out. And this time I have stuck to my guns and am doing well, seeing progress and honestly I have more energy than I have had in a long time despite getting up at 430 every morning. I have read a lot on the clean eating lifestyle and am trying (trying) to eat 6 small meals per day, keeping them as natural as possible. I have to admit I am freaked out beyond belief because I feel like I am eating too much but I'm doing it. It seems though that I am constantly hungry now...does this make sense? Like this morning I ate my steel cut oats with a banana (delicious btw). And I was hungry as all hell by 10:00. So I ate some fruit and was starving again by lunch. I am just freaked out by eating so much, I guess I have to re-train my relationship with food......I was always taught that thin girls do not eat much.

Anyways, is it normal to feel hungry more often like this?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I say this with the most respect Poly. Holy FUCK you are a smart woman.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
or other protein sources such as natural peanut butter or almond butter.......add a spoonful to some apple wedges for your am snack. Or just a handful of nuts!

This has been a challenge for me too. Mornings in particular, I'm a terrible morning person!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
You are probably right. I do eat lean meat every day at lunch, usually grilled chicken or tuna. My challenge is having the time to organize everything. I'm doing well with eating clean but I do need more lean protein, I'll get some lean turkey.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
shelly sweetie, I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination but it looks like you are not taking in enough lean protein during the day, specially with working out.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
Poly and My you are so right, and thank you both! Yes it is very empowering. Yeah I am trying to keep my eating as clean as I can. I eat my oats every morning with honey vs. refined sugar and a banana, I eat some fruit and then lunch, another piece of fruit usually and then dinner. Its a process!! I am also drinking tons of water and I'm sick of going pee lmao.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hey, did your hubby figure out of you could burn the DVDs? ;) "

I just yelled at him for being a slow ass. He said to tell you he is going to get some dvd's he promises. Or you can beat his ass.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Well, I cannot complete them!! LOL I won't even talk smack lol. I can do half of a work out right now. On Friday I did Plyometrics and was able to do about 40 minutes but I have to stop sometimes. Tony is nuts lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm doing some lifting but honestly not as much as I should. My issue is I work an hour away from my home and so by the time I get home its really family time, etc. so I am scoping out gyms near my office in Austin so I can lift there. I have stopped running daily and I am doing that long with P90X work outs to keep myself at muscle confusion. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks I will be doing more strength training :0).

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thank y'all very much! I know, I'm cleaning it up slowly Poly lol. I went to Wally World this morning sans the children (it was sooo nice btw to be able to just wander around not worrying about the kids lol.....makes me think I'm going to be getting up early every Sat. morning) because I didn't have any fruit or honey in the house. I had the intention of looking for that book and ended up reading about Brad and Angelina's twins...but I'm going to get it at Hastings today. I don't know if I have the discipline to ever completely eat clean but hey, you never know. 2 years ago I never thought I'd weigh 160 pounds either! LMAO so never say never. Thank y'all again. What you said makes perfect sense. I was getting worried, wondering if I was doing something wrong because I eat and then its like I'm hungry. And I know when hungry I am to feed my body clean foods. And then I'm hungry lol. Anyways, thank you all again!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
yes it makes sense. mrs dzzy is eating more now than she ever has and she is in the best shape of her life...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: I'm hungry more than normal is this normal