Home gyms and other stuff : Swingers Discussion 97805
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHome gyms and other stuff
TOPIC: Home gyms and other stuff
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey y'all, I know you all are much more educated in regards to fitness than I am...especially you Miss Poly lol. Jay and I have decided to pry open the check book and buy a home gym. I am not sure if the following equipment is enough, can you give me any ideas if we need to invest in any different equipment? Also, I was thinking about buying a weighted vest...do they really work? Thanks in advance!! Home gym (I'm especially wanting to get one that allows for leg presses) 70 pound punching bag Treadmill with incline Exercise bike (this is mainly medically for Jay's back pain)

Shell

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
This is true lol! Well I'm not looking for hard core as in competition or anything along those lines. I am looking to tighten my loose skin and look toned. Jay is much more athletic than I am LOL. But yeah, I think it would be a good investment. I mean ideally I would love to go to World Gym where they have classes (I love yoga and pilates) but I absolutely do not have the time since I work out of town. So for us having it accessible here at home is great for us. Thank you so much for your advice though! Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Lost J, some things you don't really need to pry open the check book for. dumbbells can be made with gallon milk jugs and sand. The equipment you need depends on what level of exercise you want to do.. How intense or difficult you want to get up to. Some of the home gyms advertised on TV like bowflex can be upwards to $4,000. Take the time to read up on the equipment, and what exercises it can do, and whether that is the level you of exercise you want to go with, and if you have the space to have such equipment in the house. After a while that it doesn't get used it just becomes part of the clutter of a house.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Hey y'all, I know you all are much more educated in regards to fitness than I am...especially you Miss Poly lol. Jay and I have decided to pry open the check book and buy a home gym. I am not sure if the following equipment is enough, can you give me any ideas if we need to invest in any different equipment? Also, I was thinking about buying a weighted vest...do they really work? Thanks in advance!! Home gym (I'm especially wanting to get one that allows for leg presses) 70 pound punching bag Treadmill with incline Exercise bike (this is mainly medically for Jay's back pain)

Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Home gyms and other stuff