Hitting Bone : Swingers Discussion 176914101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHitting Bone
TOPIC: Hitting Bone
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, this is obviously a spin off from the BBW forum. I want to hear the HWP man's side because it is intriguing to me. The issue is, playing with thin women and hitting "bone". I ask because this is not the first time I have been told by BHMs, that fucking thin women "hurts". However, I have never heard this from any HWP men, ever. And I have even asked LOL. I usually get a quizzical look on their face and they went "hurts"? As in?? LOL. I am just trying to understand why we are physically painful to some and not to others?? Thanks.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would consider myself to have a slight build, svelt covers it I have boney hips and have never had a complaint I was hurting someone.

I call bs lol*

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
yeah. that would be a nice problem to have. kate kicks the the elyptical machine's ass, and i gave up drinking. some of us actually have to work at it. :-p LOL.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
at 6' and 210lbs, i'm not starving by any means, but we both try to keep the extra pounds in good places.

as for the pain question, i can honestly tell you "lost" that there is a position, (probably has a name someone will share) where my lady is lying on the side of the bed, (our bed is raised a little more than some) face down, feet on the floor, and i raise one of her legs and place the knee on the bed for better access from behind. nice and deep for my lady, and it feels amazing for me as well, but if you're really driving it home, it can definitely become painful because of the position of her hip bone hitting against my groin area just above my cock.

having said that, i don't think asking my wife to grow a big fat ass is the answer. ;-) AND PLEASE! no offense to anyone with a big fat ass.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
Thank you for your opinions! Yes, I was also perplexed by that...but as I said, this was not the first time I had heard this.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
I don't consider myself to be super skinny, although I am thinner then in my pics here (need to update those) but even before I lost the weight my hip bones stuck out pretty well when laying down and I can't say I've had any complaints from men about them hurting them. Heck even when i was in my 20's and was super thin I didn't have any complaints. Now I did pop a rib with my own hip bone once and that hurt!

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
"let's not insult an entire group of people"? You mean, like assuming that any male over 180lbs must by definition be some fat slob who has never set foot in a gym?

Oakland CA

Username hidden
(84 posts)
There's a difference between a HWP woman and a woman whose hipbones jut out. First of all, fucking a woman that skinny isn't any fun. Yes, pounding my pelvis into a woman who's got two protruding hipbones hurts. While I'm all for hip flexor massage, I'd rather get it from my foam roller, not an anorexic's obsession with being rail-thin.

Second, women that skinny are just plain unattractive. Some men may find themselves sexually aroused by a woman with the figure of an underfed 12-year-old boy. I'm not.

And third, anyone who's about to claim I'm saying this because they looked at my profile and saw my weight: You don't know my body composition or lean body mass. Shut your quichehole. I'm a competitive lifter. The vast majority of that weight, I can assure you, is NOT fat.

Oakland CA

Username hidden
(84 posts)
Hey!!! I drew back a nub a few times, but now that I think about it, thats how I know we're done ;-)

Lebanon PA

Username hidden
(69 posts)
If that's what pain feels like, I like it ;-). Seriously - I've never heard this before, and never experienced any pain with HWP women, but since I've only ever been with HWP women, I guess I don't have much to compare to.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Okay, this is obviously a spin off from the BBW forum. I want to hear the HWP man's side because it is intriguing to me. The issue is, playing with thin women and hitting "bone". I ask because this is not the first time I have been told by BHMs, that fucking thin women "hurts". However, I have never heard this from any HWP men, ever. And I have even asked LOL. I usually get a quizzical look on their face and they went "hurts"? As in?? LOL. I am just trying to understand why we are physically painful to some and not to others?? Thanks.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Hitting Bone