Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Hey Family
TOPIC: Hey_Family
Created by: yearnings
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am looking for a "free" yoga class in the DMV preferrably DC area for Saturdays, Sunday or give me what you got and I'll work out the details. I do yoga to a tape now and am interested in joining a class.

Thanks

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks everyone. The Tai Chi (Moving meditation) sounds interesting. Still looking......

Ft Washington MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
If you can't find a good yoga class, consider Tai Chi, if one is available. It is incredibly strength building and is called "moving meditation" by some. A lot of the same benefits of yoga, if you have a good instructor.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(567 posts)
How fun! Yoga is great. I would suggest stopping by your local gyms and fitness centers, there are usually flyers up. I know my gym has yoga but it is part of our membership fees and so not free. The YMCA might though!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I am looking for a "free" yoga class in the DMV preferrably DC area for Saturdays, Sunday or give me what you got and I'll work out the details. I do yoga to a tape now and am interested in joining a class.

Thanks

Ft Washington MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Hey Family
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.