Helping partner feel good about weight and looks : Swingers Discussion 164918
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHelping partner feel good about weight and looks
TOPIC: Helping partner feel good about weight and looks
Created by: Danngigi The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Agreed. The one thing though, like M said because like me, she has been through a large weight loss journey, is this...until a woman loves who she sees in the mirror no matter what others say...it will not work. For me, when I know I am living properly and working out consistently like I am supposed to...my confidence is through the roof. When I know I've been eating too much candy and slacking off its definately not there.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Being with her and helping toward her weight loss goal would be a nice start. You can help her by doing things together. . Together you can go food shopping , cook and work out . When I get motivated , I seem to have more energy . Then I start feeling better about myself. I set a weekly goal . Once I get to a certain goal ,I go out and purchase something sexy for myself. I need that extra perk to keep going. Every woman needs to feel good about herself. Having a husband such as yourself behind her, is the best support she could ever ask for :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Helping partner feel good about weight and looks