Help : Swingers Discussion 78204
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHelp
TOPIC: Help
Created by: LustyLearning
Original Starting post for this thread:
I haven't been motivated to work out much in the last couple of weeks. What tips and tricks do those of you who work out regularly use to stay on track?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
sure annie, anything to make the world a mor fit place, lol

Bogart GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
You have to find your own motivation to work out, be it a better body or to be just be healthier. It is hard finding time to work out, but if you will take the time, just 20min a day if that is all you have, you will see that you do have the time and will eventually want to sqeeze more time in because you will have more energy and stamina. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, but the majority of women and men in this lifestyle do not have great bodies and I would think that with a recreation like ours, that would be of more importance.

Bogart GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
i need help working out also .since my stroke and i have limited mobility i put on a good 20 or more pounds ,but since my walking is limited as is a lot of my movement how do i do it ? any suggestions ?

Moosic PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
"I eat pretty well, but need the exercise to lose."

I need to eat better. I am starting back up coaching my daughters soccer team( I run when I make them run), and I will be playing soccer once a week so that will get me running more also.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I'm looking forward to some help as well! I am good for a couple of days, then the hectic pace of lift catches up with me. When you start your day at 5AM and walk in the door at 8:45PM and still have to eat dinner, it gets slightly hard to motivate oneself to be strict with the exercise. I started taking my walking sneaks to work with me and at lunch walk around the area for 20 minutes, then walk around the baseball field in the evening while my son is playing a game or practicing. It's all I can squeeze in sometimes! I considered taking hand weights to the office and doing some upper arm exercises throughout the day but with my office being all windows, like a fish bowl, I thought my employees and customers might think I was slightly strange! I am still losing weight at a good pace so I'm not stressing too much about the lack of exercise.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(252 posts)
I haven't been motivated to work out much in the last couple of weeks. What tips and tricks do those of you who work out regularly use to stay on track?

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Help