Heart Rate Monitors researching : Swingers Discussion 2166461010
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHeart Rate Monitors researching
TOPIC: Heart Rate Monitors researching
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   10 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
best site for research into this is dcrainmaker dot com. He is a fellow triathlete and has a ton of useful information about HR straps and watches, expecially this heart rate drop outs that have plagued monitors for the past few years. Keith.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
LOL That is one of my fav pics! :)

Updated info on my research...The Wahoo HR monitor is out due to excessive posts about it not keeping bluetooth pairing during a workout. The Polar H7 is rising up ;)

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Cpl...love the Superman photo! I've got your man of steel right here! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I looked at the FT4 and the only con I could see was that it didn't synce with anything to keep your data and only keeps 10 training files. I like the pink though!! Have looked at the body media one...gonna look at that now! Thanks for the input Wan!!

R

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I'm researching those myself. I'm thinking about a Polar Ft4. It seems fairly simple. I basically just want to track my calorie expenditure.

And it comes in *pink*!! LOL

I was also looking into the Body Media Fit thing, but not sure I want to wear that thing strapped to my upper arm like that. I think it would get in the way of my work activities.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
ThankS itsbeen! I already feel so much better!!

I have been looking at polar H7 and at wahoo. Trying to decide what would work best, I want to be able to track with an iPhone app. I originally wanted the wristwatch and chest band but I think the chest band only would be fine.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
the Polar monitors are well established and highly reliable. For simple HR information, you do not need the "top of the line". We have used Polar monitors in our family for years, replacing the batteries as needed.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
Good for you getting back at it!

Don't use a monitor, sorry.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I have started working out again and I can't seem to get an accurate heart rate on the machines while I am exercising. I will place my hands on the equipment’s metal heart rate monitor to get a quick read of my heart rate. Big mistake: It always ends in frustration. It is severely annoying and I want to keep my heart rate in the right zone.

So with that being said...Does any one use a heart rate monitor and what one would you suggest and why? Thanks!

R

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   10 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Heart Rate Monitors researching