Healthy Recipes! : Swingers Discussion 73182
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHealthy Recipes!
TOPIC: Healthy Recipes!
Created by: sexynthefireman
Original Starting post for this thread:
A place to share those favorite low fat, low sodium, low carb or what ever else you have that taste good and is healthy!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Here is a sweet treat that is also from south beach...

Black Cherry Baked Apples

4 baking apples 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 cup dried cherries OR raisins 1/4 cup chopped walnuts ( I have used pecans too ) 1 cup diet black cherry soda

Preheat oven to 375

Core apples, and place upside down in baking dish( 9x9 ) Sprinkle inside and out of the apples, spoon cherries or raisins and nuts into apple core. Drizzle some soda into each apple, pour remaining soda into the dish. Bake for 20 mins or until apples are tender. ( I check them in 15 mins because I like the apples a little crisp )

Hope you enjoy these!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
C. Heres one I like out of my South Beach diet cookbook...

Baked Tomatoes with Crab

1/2 cup finely ground pecans or walnuts 2 large tomatoes cut in half 1 cup fresh lump crabmeat, well drained 1 cup ( 4 oz ) shredded reduced or fat free monterey jack cheese 1/2 cup black olives chopped ( i left these out as I don't like them ) 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley 1 garlic clove minced 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano and basil ( or 1/4 teaspoon fresh )

Preheat oven to 350 , coat a baking sheet with " pam"

Place ground nuts on a plate ( I use a paper one )coat both of the cut tomatoes with pam ( non flavored or garlic ) dip them in the nuts to coat well, place them cut side up on sheet. In a large bowl combine crabmeat, cheese, olives,mushrooms,and spices...evenly divide the mixture among the tomatoes.

Bake for 15 mins, or until hot and bubbly!!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
A place to share those favorite low fat, low sodium, low carb or what ever else you have that taste good and is healthy!

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Healthy Recipes!