Healthy-Fitness Christmas Presents : Swingers Discussion 70852
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHealthy-Fitness Christmas Presents
TOPIC: Healthy-Fitness Christmas Presents
Created by: WoodsCpl3 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Amy, that's a great idea. Thanks for the tidbit. I was actually thinking in the spring looking into a ballet class (I did ballet when I was younger for 8 years), the stretching alone would kill me now, but what the hell.

I will definitely check this out because as anyone knows who relies on the tapes, you get bored doing the same thing, that is why I just keep collecting, but would love to preview before I buy them

Jan

Jerome PA

Username hidden
(12062 posts)
A: Do what I do (although I have never or will I ever have a J-Lo butt), buying exercise tapes and doing them in your own home, at your own luxury is better than not to do anything. It's not a stair climber, treat mill or does it possess those strong results the machines do, but if you commit yourself every day, I am sure you will see the results. I just bought 2 new ones, both by Denise Austin, one is a 3 miles walk tape (broken down into one mile routines as well as a stretching segment) and the other is a pilates tape, which I will start that one tomorrow. I have so many VHS tapes (Buns of Steel, Thighs of Steel, Arms of Steel, Abs of Steel), as well as so many others, that help with motivation as well as doing a different one every day, will help you keep going. Just a thought as they are an inexpensive way to get your body moving and do help target certain areas. They will work in time, but again, not as quickly as free weights and/or machines will, but its better than nothing.

Jan

Jerome PA

Username hidden
(12062 posts)
My Christmas "exercise" presents were: a 20 inch flat screen TV with a DVD and VHS player since most of my exercise tapes are on VHS. I also bought 2 new DVD videos and I joined the Y for a 12 week program.

Jan

Jerome PA

Username hidden
(12062 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Healthy-Fitness Christmas Presents