Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Has Anyone Practiced Bikram Yoga
TOPIC: Has_Anyone_Practiced_Bikram_Yoga
Created by: jackguiness
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has Anyone Practiced Bikram Yoga?

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes. I knew a Bikram instructor in Kona and went to classes 3 or 4 times a week for a month or so while there on assignment. Getting used to the heat was very stressful for me, but after a week I did okay with it.

The 90 minute routine will give you a good isometric and stretching workout, but you still need strength and cardio training to get best fitness. But if you can't do cardio, and even if your mobility is limited, Bikram will help. You will get some cardio benefit and your mobility and balance will improve.

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I do it and love it! It's very challenging, every class your body response differently!

Concord NH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes. I go twice per week and tai chi chuan once per week. Best exercise you can get.

Username hidden
(99 posts)
Has Anyone Practiced Bikram Yoga?

Myrtle Beach SC
Username hidden
(69 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Has Anyone Practiced Bikram Yoga
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.