Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 796651091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1697   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FHTOTD: hitting the cardio at the end of the day after resisting the thought of it...and feelin really good afterwards.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1908 posts)
that's the beauty of being in shape for the most part, even when you gain a little, muscles remember, and if you go back to your routines, they'll show, and they'll show fast (provided you're dedicated).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16470 posts)
My own HTOTDFFP (or at least someone who's trying to be fit...)

We leave Friday morning for a 400-mile bike tour. That'll take care of around 10 pounds of dietary sin....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19447 posts)
HT: For the past two weeks, we've been hitting the gym daily. It truly feels great to get out of the funk that's been dragging me down. Back to lifting to fail, followed by a minimum of 30 minute HIIT.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16470 posts)
I won't do Tough Mudders....electricity and water should not mix.

After I recover/rehab from my back surgery, I'm going to set my sights on doing Spartans in 2015. And the BadAss again (go in the first elite wave then go around a second time with the recreational runners after a short rest).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Every time I do anything like that I end up looking like hamburger at the end. That sounds like a tough run. I'm thinking about doing a tough mudder if I can get a team together.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2310 posts)
They said it was "7K and 40 obstacles". I didn't count but from memory: Jog out of the stadium through the horse stalls (zig zag through). 25 pushups. Over 50 tires laying on the ground. Under ropes threaded through the stalls about 3 times. Up and over 10 6ft cinderblock walls (how I got my road rash and arm bruises). Up and over 8 more walls (but this time there was a 3ft ledge to help). Over stacked pallets. Get up on the pipes of a long stall and move sideways all the way to the end. Up 7 flights of stairs to the roof of the parking garage. Roll a tired down and back. 5 somersaults. Over and under fence/flags. Traverse hanging tires (don't touch the ground). Down the stairs. Down more stairs. Up the ramp jumping over fences (or in my case, stepping over). Up and down the cargo net over the big rig. Up haybales but don't hit your head on the ceiling. Back into the building over a very high wooden fence. Up & down the stairs in the arena. Over a couple of inflatable obstacles. Jog outside to the big dirt lot. 15 ft rope climb, roll under the net, up and over the dirt mound,mud crawl. monkey bars, tight tunnel crawl, Australian cargo net (your UNDER the net, sliding up, then down, then back up the hill again - water making the plastic slide under your body just barely slippery enough), down up and down the hill again, spider web (rubber tubes through the chute) - hanging heavy bags - spider web again. Rope to climb the wall. Another dirt hill. 5 pullups. Jog around to the side of the building. Spider web with repeated showering (gets the dirt off). Sandbag carry. Through the horse stalls again up and over all the metal fences that circle the arena. Cargo net up and then down the inflatable slide. Big finish was up and over some cars and a motorhome.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Grats! What was the distance on that?

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2310 posts)
Completed my first BadAss Obstacle Course. Went with the 2nd Elite wave and caught up to some folks who started with the 1st wave. Time was 1:18 (kept the jog pace slow, paced myself, and took it easy on some obstacles to minimize potential issues with my back). If I had gone all out I might have done it in 1:05. But it was my first so I'm happy with the results. Serious road rash on my inner thigh from the cinder blocks at the top of the multiple 6 ft walls (seriously, about 16 of those suckers). A few bruises on my upper arms. But all in all a very good time. Highly recommend the challenge if it comes to your town.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
FHTOTD: cardio done first thing. any other w/o today will be the icing.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1908 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1697   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People