Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 796651062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 1717   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had been living on my own for many years, my x boyfriend never lived with me even though we were together for 10 years. I told Trooper I didn't want to get married EVER, didn't want kids, all I wanted to do was go out and dance and have fun. And if we were out and someone caught my eye I wanted to fuck he couldn't say shit about it. Now I can't imagine my life without him, and our lives are pretty freaking fantastic.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
TooMuch: I know you're kidding.

TPG: I did that with my ex-husband who loves me to this day. However, after 7 years of marriage and two children later, I am not looking for the same things. I love where my life is right now in particular. I call my own shots. I am selfish like that and I don't want anybody to tell me shit so rather than make someone miserable, I stay single and loving it. However, I wouldn't mind having some consistent dick who left me the fuck alone when I want to be so if someone can find someone like that, send him over....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
lol fucked the shit out of Trooper on our first real date (we sort of knew each other before) told him I was going to fuck him until I was done with him and then kick him to the curb. We celebrate our 13th anniversary in less then a month, and almost 14 years together. I think giving up the "cookie" worked pretty darn well.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
FHTOTD: cardio. at the gym -- with good a/c, and fans built in to the cardio machine.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2424 posts)
Oh and I'm okay up to about the 8th grade level on most things :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2643 posts)
BLT I'm just giving you a hard time. I would say you are smart. Us guys are pretty basic as much as most like to pretend not to be. Once we have "been there, done that" too early and we loose interest in the rest of the relationship. Not always but sometimes.

I'm glad I'm out of all that rat race really, I have it pretty good lol

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2643 posts)
TooMuch: Let me break this down like you were a two year old...LOL...I hold vanilla guys to a different standard. When I go out with a LS man, at least in my mind, it's pretty understood that I MAY not ever get with him again. That's what I believe we've signed up for...no? Now, in the vanilla world, if I get down with him, I may not be looking for a lock down relationship but I do expect that he will call again and we will ride it out to see if it goes anywhere. Now, if I give up the "cookie," as Steve Harvey says, why should he come back if I was that easy and, in all honesty, I would feel fucked up if he didn't....get it...LOL! Now stop saying I am wound up as I am not. My auntie, God rest her soul, taught me early on in life that "it's a poor rat that only has one hole." LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Though I do agree about the mrs Smooth, she's hawt

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2643 posts)
Yep. All wound up.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2643 posts)
@VABeach: The pic that came up on the homepage where I friend you two, has the Mrs. looking really good. I guess we can attribute that tight toned body to time spent in the gym and/or your mad skills lol. Whatever, she looks hot! Oh, yeah, you look good too.....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 1717   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People