Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 796651061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 1600   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HTOTD: After the 1st WOD (out of 5) I'm in 26th place in my age group for the Crossfit Games Open. To get to the Games I'd have to finish in the top 20. Last year I would have been 62 (out of 644 registered) in this age group. Realistic goal is top 50.

Just never know what events we'll be doing. Could relate to my strengths, or could be one of my goats. The workout is announced Wed night, we have until Sunday evening to perform with judging/validation.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Fundamental - I'm with you, had a horrible upper respiratory infection that took me a month to get over.

This morning's workout was fantastic, I feel great, sore in all the right places. Since I travel so much and often don't have access to a decent gym, I've started using Body By You, the women's version of You Are Your Own Gym. No need for any equipment, I have found that I can do every exercise so far in any hotel room. It's going great!

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Mrs SVC, congrats on the amazing achievement! That is awesome!! Cheers from the east!!

R

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3165 posts)
Mr.Fundamental!

Awesome, good for you.

Keep up the great work all!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Recovered enough from the upper respiratory thing to do a full workout...!

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(436 posts)
I will getting my plump ass out on the mtn bike this weekend, the temp is finally warming up.

Bryson City NC

Username hidden
(397 posts)
Awesome posts everyone.

Today marked the first time I've invested 110.00 into a pair of LiveStrong cross training Nike Sneakers. I cannot wait to run tomorrow morning!! Yay!!

Milford CT

Username hidden
(42 posts)
Crossfit Games 13.1 opened at 5p last night. As of 9p Pacific tonight I'm in first place for my age group! Won't last past the weekend (when the firebreathers do it and post some heavy lifting success) but HTOTD is that for at least the next 12 hours, I'm #1.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
The truth about lifting, you will never truly succeed until you learn to truly fail!!!

Powell WY

Username hidden
(30 posts)
Another awesome workout, finished it less than 40 minutes ago, and I'm sore already:

Rotation walking lunges with a 25lbs plate (3x15) Planks - 5x 90 seconds Side planks - 5 (per side)x 90 seconds Glute bridge march 90 seconds x 5 Planks with arm and opposite leg lift 3x10 Nose to knee crunch (stability ball) 5 x20

Followed by 60 minutes on the stairmaster.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 1600   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People