Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 197  Next »
51 to 60 of 1970
User Details are only visible to members.
Indeed "Hip Hip" Hooray KJ is on her way......

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1264 posts)
Hip hip horray for KJ!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
KJ--amazing HT's.

glad you are making such great progress! :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17764 posts)
17- days post-op (hip replacement surgery)

HT - PT wrapped my knee with kinesiology tape today - brought back fond memories of running and reminded me I am getting stronger each and every day.

Learning to walk "correctly" is itself a workout. I cannot wait to get back to the gym, although I am enjoying my daily walks in the fresh air (thrice-daily walks) and really looking forward to getting back to my true love - dancing (probably another 6-9 month for those type moves).

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4940 posts)
Hip hip horray for 134!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
just finished today's first gru├╝vy cardio session. warm breeze off the deck was delicious.

now to shower off and get to the gym--and get sweaty all over again with a tweaked leg routine (pyramid supersets) and a new chest routine (thanks to 3 different health/fitness magazine subscriptions, patched together)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17764 posts)
134. Pretty awesome NJ.

I will not work out today. C'est la vie.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
just finished "catching" up my workout journal book. today is day 134 (straight) of working out at least 30 to 40 minutes per day. (usually close to 45-60)

#happytobewearingmediums

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17764 posts)
Attended the Northeast NPC (National Physique Competition) this evening with two of my trainer friends to watch one of the "younger kids" from our gym compete in the Open Physique competition. I've know this kid since he was 16 and started working out at the gym with us. He's 20 now and it's amazing to see the progress. He came in 5th and although not in the top 3, still a hell of an accomplishment for his first event.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1264 posts)
Early workout!!! :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 197  Next »
51 to 60 of 1970
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.