Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 1723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
cardio.

now i will have to wait till next week since the new power cord isn't coming in till monday.

today's happy since i was able to hit the gym & get a solid hour

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3219 posts)
Workout done. Endorphins high. Feel grateful for the ability TO train when so many can't use their bodies to the fullest. Train hard, live life!

Username hidden
(113 posts)
After being gone from home for nearly 2 weeks (which always throws me off) I blew off nearly a week after being home.

Yesterday, arm day. Today, leg day. Finally. One workout of each in the can and I'm in. I will have no trouble working out tomorrow. Yay!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20524 posts)
Happy thought for fit person - finished zumba and am off to a full-body massage ..... oh yes yes yes.... color me happy

Advance NC
Username hidden
(608 posts)
gluten is svenspeak for glutes ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3219 posts)
Haha. Auto correct. Guess I type 'gluten' more than glutes. Artificial Intelligence. ;-)

Username hidden
(113 posts)
HT: My gluten are on fire today. Took a little over a month off from any heavy squats because I slipped and fell directly on my tailbone. Excruciating to touch my toes, even. Goblet and barbell squats yesterday =success! Stoked.

Username hidden
(113 posts)
DD: Congrats! 1/2 lb. is okay and more of a true weight loss than someone losing a zillion lbs. and losing muscle tissue and mostly water. You should be pleased. It makes me want to fuck you even more...LOL...just kidding.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
Right now I'm pretty happy about my progress. I'm working a lot of hours and I'm following a plan I can stick to. I don't feel strong enough to do heavy duty workouts. The 7 1/2 weeks on bed rest will take I while to overcome. Even without any exercise per se, I can feel slight soreness in my abs, quads, and triceps.

While I may not have lost "true weight" since I went on thyroid meds, I think that I am making progress. When I go back to the first day that I started recording everything, it's been 2 months. I've lost 5 lbs. and 5 inches. It's pretty typical for me to have weeks without the scale budging and then a drastic drop. That made me hate weight watchers. They would scold me for gaining weight even when I was following the program and praise me for losing weight even if I cheated. Eventually there will be results even if for someone like me, they are really slow. I can live with this. I had enough wiggle room last night for an ice cream cone.

It may only be 1/2 a lb per week, but that means 24 lbs. in a year. That is great by me as long as I'm not suffering.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(291 posts)
njny: I totally agree.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 1723   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People