Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 182  Next »
42 to 51 of 1817
User Details are only visible to members.
BLT, no need to preach to me re: what's appropriate vs inappropriate. i didn't and don't claim that this footwear is appropriate for commercial gyms. this stream of notes is all about what i choose to do in my own home, *not* out in a commercial gym.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11067 posts)
@njny: The shoes you mention are not appropriate for the commercial gym, really. Home gym, your risk, your business. Even when I had my home gym, I wore appropriate footwear on the elliptical (Octane).

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
if i could, i'd do my workouts barefoot, at the end of the day, i just want shoes *OFF*--but cardio requires arch & ankle support, so....there ya have it.

believe it or not, manufacturers actually make fitness sandals for folks like me who like their feet bare. ;-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11067 posts)
Yeah baby!!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4741 posts)
we wear lots of opened toed shoes at my "fitness" center. But they usually have 8 inch heels as well.

I hate athletic shoes, they make me trip.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21084 posts)
You know you need motivation when you don't want to lace up sneakers. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4741 posts)
No fitness center "should" allow them and they don't for insurance purposes just like hospitals require closed toe shoes.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
BLM what i was referring to that night was i just did not feel like lacing on a pair of sneakers so i wore my skechers flip flops. my PF location won't even allow fitness sandals.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11067 posts)
The best part about leg day is that I don't do cardio.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Well at least the outfit doesn't have to be clean.. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4741 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 182  Next »
42 to 51 of 1817
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.