Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 796651032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 1695   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DD: The trainer is right. People think by lowering calories they will lose more weight. I am sure you've learned by now that that is not the case and just the opposite happens. The body begins to resist and you don't lose an ounce. I say focus on inches, particularly in the waistline and don't be concerned about the scale. Here is what I ate today: I had coffee w/coffeemate (no equal, sugar or splenda); protein shake; I made broccoli so I made it like a soup; then I had some fish with mixed veggies I made yesterday and a half sweet potato. I did my yoga practice which included some ab work then worked legs and chest in the gym. I don't count calories but I do practice portion control and I take a good pro-biotic which is crucial.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3182 posts)
That's awesome Ms. DD!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(737 posts)
Thanks to the fitness threads, I downloaded MyFitnessPal. My doc noticed my thyroid was low so he increased it with a checkup in 2 months. I logged everything into the ap including any after dinner mints yet avering 1600 calories per day I hadn't lost even 1/4 lb. I shared my discouragement with the doc who then added t3 thyroid to the mix and the difference is astounding. In 6 days I have list 4 lbs.

It's very helpful to have this record. If the loss continues at this rate, I may even need to see if I need to reduce the thyroid or increase the calories.

I remember keeping a log for a trainer who told me that I needed to eat way more calories but how could I when I was consistently gaining weight and my goal was weight loss? I've always been one of those people that sneered when some fat person complained about their crappy metabolism. Of course, this was often while they scarfed down junk food. Perhaps once again I was wrong. I hate that!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(253 posts)
I've been having to do a lot of standing recently. I had no idea how much of a strain long standing puts on the legs and back and I am in good shape. While researching exercises to best strengthen my legs, I learned that what I've been doing is on target so I have to make an effort to do them more often. In addition, I've been doing my "limited" yoga practice 2x day. And I've made an investment in a good pair of shoes for standing. They are ugly but in this case, fuck beauty. I want to preserve my knees, etc.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3182 posts)
That's exactly right!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3669 posts)
FHTOTD: getting in the cardio even over the instinctive rebellion that wanted to loll around.

now any other workout today will be icing.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1791 posts)
lol I figured I'd make a crappy wife.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
LWS: I have all the attributes to be a great wife. I just don't want to be.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3182 posts)
I had been living on my own for many years, my x boyfriend never lived with me even though we were together for 10 years. I told Trooper I didn't want to get married EVER, didn't want kids, all I wanted to do was go out and dance and have fun. And if we were out and someone caught my eye I wanted to fuck he couldn't say shit about it. Now I can't imagine my life without him, and our lives are pretty freaking fantastic.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
TooMuch: I know you're kidding.

TPG: I did that with my ex-husband who loves me to this day. However, after 7 years of marriage and two children later, I am not looking for the same things. I love where my life is right now in particular. I call my own shots. I am selfish like that and I don't want anybody to tell me shit so rather than make someone miserable, I stay single and loving it. However, I wouldn't mind having some consistent dick who left me the fuck alone when I want to be so if someone can find someone like that, send him over....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3182 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 1695   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People