Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
31 to 40 of 1865
User Details are only visible to members.
@ DD: i don't think i ever said or implied i was stressing over 0.8 of a lb--merely commented that i spoke too soon about being down a full lb. no stress involved--it is what it is.

peg: yes, my core fitness "go to" is cardio and lots of it. for the past 4-6 months i am mixing up a lot of other elements and, yes, seeing changes. yoga will be addef as soon as i feel my shoulders (one of which i re-injured several years ago--during yoga) are strong enough. i am almost there; another 2-3 weeks. :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14126 posts)
It is impossible to put on even .8 of a lb of fat in a day, and being a slave to the scale is counter productive to your ultimate goal.

Eat well, exercise, and vary your routine. Our bodies adapt to the same routine day in and out. I do yoga almost daily, but it is as much about the mental aspect as the physical, and I practice a variety of styles and augment with other routines.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
I totally do not understand stressing over less than 1 lb.

Of course, I am the person who will put on 5 lbs. in a day if I just lay around - even if I don't eat.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(954 posts)
peg darlin:

"Fuck that .8 of a lb!"

i literally splurted the wee bit of prime tea i'd nearly finished--thru my nose. thank you for the belly laugh.

and chezDarlin: so you did say. thank you. you know i tend to fixate on numbers; i know i shouldn't. old habits die hard. :-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14126 posts)
Hey 19, I said the same thing. You don't measure progress with the scale....

Nj you are rocking it gf.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(360 posts)
STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALE!

Break it, burn it, take out the batteries! Stop weighing yourself, or do it once a month at the gym. It in no way is a reflection of what is going on with your body.

Fuck that .8 of a lb!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
spoke too soon, right back up 0.8 lbs.

FHTOTD: muscles have memory--even if they haven't been worked properly in years--and the shoulders & arms are starting to show definition again. *that* won't be wiped out tomorrow. :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14126 posts)
i *think* (fingers crossed tightly) i may have *finally* broken the dadblasted everlastin' outlasted most peoples' quota of patience infernal plateau!!!!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14126 posts)
Just bought my new kayak for fishing on Lake Mead. Happy fun exercise chasing striped bass...and the big ones you dont even have to paddle they pull the boat all over the place.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2424 posts)
That is so exciting, NJ!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
31 to 40 of 1865
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.