Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 197  Next »
21 to 30 of 1968
User Details are only visible to members.
wanted to run out to the mailbox and (not very hopefully) tried to put on a pair of short jeans shorts in a size i thought i wouldn't even be able to get on much less zip up--lo and behold, they actually did fit!

....even with the inexplicable creeping up of the scale number, i'm still fitting on to smaller sizes.

woot!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17685 posts)
Friday is rest day! Hitting the road bike this weekend. HAPPINESS!

Norcross GA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Posted this in the HTs thread, but it is good enough to repeat and being fit is why I can post it at all.

HT after doctor visit this morning. OMG I've been working toward this goal for years. At an age when many folks are going on high blood pressure medicine, I am finally able to wean off of mine. Won't do the big happy dance till I see the numbers stabilize after weaning off

Colfax NC
Username hidden
(4940 posts)
Leisurely post workout dinner last night. Got to sit outdoors enjoyed a warm summer like night AND most important with a very special workout partner ;-)

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
Bringing out the bikes!!! Woohoo!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
HT - KJ back on the glider thingy

BTW its good to have fitness goals --> "now about that birthday sex? Could that have anything to do with me wanting to get back in shape wink wink"

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
FHTOTD: seeing KJ has been able to get back on the glider thingie

FHTOTD2: ssgp able to do a light w/o

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17685 posts)
I am now pretty ripped at 157 lbs. Mrs had a female friend over and she told her about my furry body. Mrs had me take my shirt off for her friend and had her run her hands over my body to see what it felt like.

She really got into it. It was really nice. After a few minutes I said that we should both get naked so you can see how my body feels against your skin. She got really embarrassed, but the Mrs said its ok you will enjoy. But she was too embarrassed to continue...DAMN

This is why i life heavy weights and eat veges all the time. Happiness is really nice when you are fit.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Rest day! Needed it badly. Light workout tomorrow and hit it hard again on Saturday. Hoping for good weather this weekend. Need a good long ride on the bike. Silver Comet trail awaits. Robert

Norcross GA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Just watch that range of motion ??

Norcross GA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 197  Next »
21 to 30 of 1968
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.