Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
21 to 30 of 1865
User Details are only visible to members.
today's FHTOTD: feeling *so* good about my legs i am wearing a pair of booty shorts to the gym later this afternoon; first public appearance in booty shorts in....years.

now just to keep whittling away at the midsection.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14138 posts)
Ha! I'm good for something. Hardest part next to walking in the gym is motivation right.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6114 posts)
BLM, you are keeping us all motivated!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(363 posts)
Why thank you..It's my motivation poster. I just had a tummy tuck and the weight is good..now to just firm up these tits and I'm good as new.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6114 posts)
Oh gosh, BLM...nice pic!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
YAA happy happy my speargun just arrived, so off for some great cardio hunting dinner in the Colorado River free diving. Best cardio in the world!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2447 posts)
Hell breaking 175 was near impossible while I was working out. I think it was that one month after surgery that got me way down.You could feel very single morsel going in and out. No desire to eat at all. Lately I've been only eating one meal a day for the last couple weeks or so getting ready to ease back in to working out. Didnt want to work off too much fat. Those meals were anything and everything I wanted though. I'll step up the eating now that I'm working out again and probably land near 175 again. Nice while it lasted. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6114 posts)
Jerk!

I drifted back up to 216 for a bit but now I'm 206.

The elusive 199 is still a million miles away.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25975 posts)
170.8!!! So excited and I'll I had to do is skip meals...I was eating some GOOOD FOOD! I feel like a dodged a bullet ..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6114 posts)
"right back up 0.8 lbs. "

You know that's, like, a good piss's worth of weight, right?

Fluctuations of up to 4 (or even 7 for someone a little larger like me) pounds happen constantly, depending mostly on the weight of what's you've eaten/drank/shit/pissed lately.

If you *really* want to understand where you're going with respect to weight, record it on regular intervals under similar conditions (for example, Saturday mornings when you first get up, after going to the bathroom). Plot it on an Excel sheet and make a line of best fit. After a few weeks you'll actually know.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25975 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
21 to 30 of 1865
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.