10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 198  Next »
2 to 11 of 1975
User Details are only visible to members.
We are fortunate to have each other to get both of us to the gym, even when one of us might want to skip. Partnership at its best!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(512 posts)
today was 391 days straight.

there were a couple days when i had to get verrrrry creative to fit in my mimimum 25 minutes of cardio but....i did it.

my main (health/fitness) resolution for 2018 is to continue, and to add a minimal amount of resistance work every day. i reorganized my home workout area a teensy bit and will finish that lil project tomorrow to help keep that rez.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18182 posts)
Went spearfishing on Monday for the first time in seven months. Free diving, could only do a hour and half in the water. Thats half the time i could do when i was in shape.

HMMMM must get back in shape and do more spearfishing!!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8251 posts)
HT 1: a much needed (leg) workout after a not so hot day

HT 2: some really nice time spent with my sggp at one of our favorite eateries ;-*

HT 3: some delish home made holiday cookies....the ride home sampled one, maybe two or..... by this "Cookie Monster"

<3

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
366 days straight? ....... oh never mind you're talking about the streak ;-)*

OT: Super HT - A "Cardio" Sunday with my SSGP! <3

:-*

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
366 days straight. :0|

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18182 posts)
Swinger babe wants my fit body tonight!!! YAAA rewards for fit people!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8251 posts)
today is 313 days straight.

i have a logistical challenge coming up in a couple of weeks being away from home so i am hoping there is a fitness room of some sort where i’ll be staying so i can keep the solid workout streak alive. :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18182 posts)
YAAA no wind!! A kayak day. About two miles total and lots of arm work reeling in big fish!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8251 posts)
the streak continues— 297 straight days with no breaks. minimum 35 to 60 minutes of cardio, ideally fitting in resistance training too (though there have been a couple of week long streaks when i didn’t get to a gym to pump iron, i’ve been hitting the cardio every. single. day.)

even in the midst of some mega BS stress, i am feeling pretty good.

so when that little voice tells you “too tired”— drag yourself to whatever revs your engine, fitness wise. you’ll thank yourself later.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18182 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 198  Next »
2 to 11 of 1975
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.