Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 1761   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@VA: What you say is partially true. Here is a suggestion from the peanut gallery. Make sure you are eating enough and you may need to take a couple of supplements to aid recovery. I use a product from the Vitamin Shoppe called Hydraplenish. You may have heard of it. It is excellent and Glutamin and BCAA's can help speed up recovery. I shop at the Vitamin Shoppe because it's cheaper than GNC. Get the online price and they will match it at the store. I've been a client for years.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5675 posts)
smart to take that extra care, VA. constantly evaluate & re-evaluate.

FHTOTD: my finicky elliptical turned on today, so not only do i get to stay home to work out, i get to enjoy the ellipticizing instead of 3 days of BTB stairmill :-)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7023 posts)
Age is unfortunately a factor in that too. All else being equal, the older you are, the slower and less complete the healing is.

I've had to make massive efforts in my pitching mechanics to prevent injury. When I was 19 it didn't matter how much I beat my shoulder up, it was fine in 1-2 days. Not anymore, even though I am in better shape than ever. Healing is slower. My only choice is to take great care to avoid injury.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22699 posts)
Fundamental = here's to a speedy recovery

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2293 posts)
fundamental: welcome back (?) and i am sure a positive outlook had (has) a lot to do with it also.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7023 posts)
Being fit, staying fit and looking forward to resuming fitness activities were all key in accelerating my recovery from major surgery. The body repairs itself, but how fast and how well depends on training.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(453 posts)
FHTOTD: must've jiggled the power cord just right, the elliptical is workin! so yay, movie, *and* still getting in some cardio. :D

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7023 posts)
Think I'm finally healed enough to start to seriously work on my flexibility again. My older daughter is going to start it with me as she is taking dance and wants her splits, I want mine back, right now they are a bit elusive. Rockin legs n abs here we come!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20319 posts)
BLM, C&P is c_ut & p_aste. :-)

OnT: in amongst the norms (mostly normals) and the WOIs (working on its--of which i'm one, heh) there are a *bunch* of gorgeous ECs (eye candies) at this new location. (both genders--EOP or equal opportunity perving)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7023 posts)
Congratulations on your 5K! What's a "C&P"? I slightly pulled my hamstring chasing a 2 year old around the playground yesterday. I think I'm as sore as I get workin it in the gym... and way more fun!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3956 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 1761   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People