Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
2 to 11 of 1865
User Details are only visible to members.
Cheat month? Why settle for a little when you should be taking three. Finish the program and take three. My guess you will need a whole new wardrobe and the mass you were hoping for. Come the end of March or so you start cutting..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
BLM, I hear you.

HT: instead of a cheat day I may opt for a cheat month!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(363 posts)
HT: 174.2.. I think I have a chance to make it out of these Holiday's with clothes that fit.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
HT 174.8! I was really surprised. Feel like I stole something. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
I'm with both of ya!!! 175.5 today and I'll take that any day. It's all shifting in the right places too.

Nothing wrong with extending Insanity...it's all crazy good for you any way.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
I'm totally with you there, NJ. I'm actually down 0.6 lbs (which I know is just noise) over the last week. I'm perfectly happy with "no gain".

A new HT: Mrs VA wants me to restart Insanity so she can do it with me, beginning tomorrow. I made her a deal - join me for days 22-28 (the last week of Month 1) and if she gets those done, I'll go back to Day 1 with her.

Probably not a bad idea for me either. I currently can't get through a run of 4-6 minutes without having to take a quick breather. I'm skeptical that I'm ready for month 2.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
FHTOTD: for the first time that i can remember, a vacation and holiday weekend has not resulted in a gain, and maybe even a loss. will confirm tomorrow but even if just maintain, what a HT.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14138 posts)
VA , rum and Diet Dr Pepper, I have to try that recovery drink. Enjoy

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(363 posts)
HT again..

My belly full of food had to wait until 2 pm today to workout, and I had a *really* hard time driving through to the end, but I'm now sitting in my hot tub with a double rum and diet Dr. Pepper and I feel fantastic.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
HT: weight finally fell a few pounds as of this morning.

FB: I fully expect the orgy of food from today and tomorrow to totally erase it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
2 to 11 of 1865
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.