Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 7966510191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 1600   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks, kind. doing anything to move, stretch, have fun, be active, is better than what the majority of north americans are doing these days.

hang in and keep going. hugs!

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
SVC - SWEET! Someday would like to get a look at the *2P*! Maybe do a bedroom WOD? LOL

Kind - hey there! I hope we're inspiring you to do things! Hope you and yours are well!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I know it's partically "vanity" sizing, but this weekend needed new slacks. According to Ann Taylor & Banana Republic, this once size 12 (2008, 165 lb) is now at 2P Curvy (63" 137 lb of mostly muscle). *2P*?? WTF??? *2P*!!

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
SB - Awesome work! Isn't it grand?

Related HT: I moved to a new hole in my belt, closing in on 7" lost in waist!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Great Job SVC Very admirable!

Also thanks for your service! I for one appreciate the service folks in the armed forces, fire, police, etc. Keep our freedom coming!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Survived RagnarLV 2012. First legs were in cold & wind. Second legs were in the dark and near freezing temperatures (my thought was "run faster, be done sooner" - and it worked, averaged just over 8 min miles). Got about 2 hours off & on nap/sleep between 5-7a. Last legs started out sunny & signs of getting very nice (my leg was gorgeous but all down hill is not as fun as it sounds, and hurt a lot more than 2 weeks ago). Then the storm started to move into the valley and it got cold again. Got home ~5p, scarfed down 2 baked potatoes & a Wendy's Cobb Salad, then fell asleep on the couch ~7:30p, crawled up to bed 9p and slept til 6a. Knees & quads hurt, walking funny today.

Ready to do it again next year!!!!

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
HT: Workout rocked. Arms are throbbing already, as are abs.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
SVC - BEAST MODE! LOL - Good luck and enjoy! (I know, sounds kinda sick. :-)

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
HTOTD: All set up and ready for my first Ragnar. Leg 9: 3 miles, slight up hill Leg 21: 3 miles, flat (at 12:30a) Leg 33: 9.5 miles, downhill (same course as my 1/2 marathon 2 weeks ago) Our team's first leg starts at 7:30a and we expect to finish around 2:30p on Saturday. See ya all in a couple days.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
HTFP: Doing a double WOD tomorrow. My normal Morning WOD at our box and then going with a group to a new box open house. It's a former member of our box, she opened a new place a couple cities over. Should be fun times! Then a beer tasting tomorrow night for winter brews.

One of the many things I enjoy about Crossfit - community. At our box we've had baby showers, going away parties, fund-raising events, costume WOD's, go to meals after WODs together, we do special WOD's for members' birthdays and personal events, we travel to other boxes for their events, we've even gone as a group to the movies.

And like SVC said, we could take on a mess of zombies as a group too!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 1600   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People