Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 7966510171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 1600   End
User Details are only visible to members.
AWESOME! Mrs. SVC

I'm not a runner, don't pretend to be and have no desire to be. 5K is about the furthest I'll ever get!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll 1/2 Marathon - night run (our corral started ~5p). Without being much of a jogger. Very moderate training (maybe jogging "distance" once a week).

PR 2:08.35!!!!

Wonder what would happen if I actually "train" for distance running. Very comfortable to the 10K mark. Taking a cup of Gatorade gave me tummy pains. Legs felt good until 10 mile mark...and then everything was achy (shoulders!). 1 mile to go I just kept my mantra "10 more minutes". Continued being nauseated all night. But it passed just before I crashed (~9:30p)

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
SED - Thanks and actually I didn't know the science either.

I just know I have less fat and more muscle because I can tell and I don't weigh that much less...and I don't care about my weight, I only check it every 3 months along with the pics.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
But the weight on the scale can change from representing fat to equaling muscle weight (LOL!).

Wish I had some decent before/after pictures. Such a motivator.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Great job 20! But remember, you don't turn fat into muscle. It's a misconception. We're all born with a certain quantity of fat cells, these cells expand as we gain weight, and shrink as we drop weight. The more pounds you lose, the more muscle you gain, the smaller your fat deposits become :).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
SED - Nice!

HTFP - Less than a month I get to post up my next batch of progress photos - 9 months! Also hoping to be able to change my weight on profile, but not my biggest goal, I keep turning this fat into muscle!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
HT: Despite my soreness (particularly butt, shoulders and abs) I managed a decent workout and an hour of a slow steady jog on a treadmill. Exercised my entire body, head to toe, completely unlike me since my workouts are always tailored to specific areas. I feel great.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
No, no digits...I am so out of practice with that shit (was never very good before either) LOL - She was chatting up with one of the regulars I do know so chances are I'll be able to make the connection again. Yes, good WOD fodder!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
IB20 - did you at least get her number? Is she a regular at this location so the opportunity to engage is in the near future? Feels good to get noticed, huh? Nice ego boost to fuel the next WOD.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Vanilla lady was fawning over my calves and thighs tonight at my local watering hole (I go to eat right after workout so I was in shorts still).

Gawd damn did that make me feel good! If I wasn't already on my way out the door after some spicy southwest fare...(read: nasty breath, needing a shower.) I might have stayed to engage her a bit....maybe next week. (mental note taken of said lady)

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 1600   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People