Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... More 
Start   1571 to 1580 of 1720   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Polygrl - your profile had me laughing out loud. I do like bonbons.

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Thanks Kewlmilf! I'm a bit afraid of these forums; I can see myself spending way too much time here.

Username hidden
(10 posts)
I recently started a 100% body-weight training program relying primarily on suspension straps. Their inherent instability really taxes my core. I'm also amazed by how much resistance I can generate by simply adjusting my body angle relative to the plane of the exercise. And another plus: their portability means I'm never w/o my "gym". Whether I'm traveling for business or pleasure, my gym comes with me and any excuse not to exercise goes far away..

Username hidden
(10 posts)
When I first started using it... I kept hearing Mr. Sim yelling across the room at me "GET YOUR BUTT DOWN!" LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
They are killer! I use to do about 50 normal crunches a night. However, Mr. Sim always used this wheel thing and he told me to try it. Geeze... it is hard!! A couple weeks ago I could only do about 7 or 8 and I'm up to 20 now. I can't believe how it targets so many things at the same time.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I do a semi push up while doing an ab workout. I have one of those rolling wheels that you get on your knees and roll yourself out so your torso is stretched out in front of you low to the ground and keep your hips down low... then just roll your upper torso up and down over and over....

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
:)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Great news, good for you !!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Re : Pullups and Chinups...

You CAN do them. Here's how.

1. No adult can do these without getting into them slowly. We're built different than we were when we were kids.

2. The easiest ones to do are on parallel grips where your palms face each other. Start with those.

3. Use an assisted chin/dip machine to start if you have one available.

4. If you don't have an assisted machine, start with "negatives" ....1. find a step or stool, place in front of grips, climb on ....2. grab the grips in proper position ....3. lower yourself under control to the ground ....4. Repeat x 10 .... do 2-3 sets of these, but not back to back in the workout

After a few weeks of "negatives", you'll develop enough upper body strength to get to positive-negative cycles...

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
My HTOTD is finally getting up off my lazy ass and going to the gym. Worked my ass off and now I feel great.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... More 
Start   1571 to 1580 of 1720   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People