Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 7966510151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 1600   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yay for WOD found on New Years.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
HTFP - Two days of rest, knee and body feel great. New Year's Shelly-Bration WOD tonight (Shelly is one of our trainers) and I found another box doing a 12 Noon WOD tomorrow!

How sick is this! I love this stuff!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
HTotD First jog since the Rock'n Roll 1/2 Marathon Dec 2nd. After having to stop & stretch out my back at the end of the first mile, the rest was smooth and no pain. Slow & steady to get to breakfast (love "destination" jogs, more than "out and backs"). 6.66 miles in 1:11.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
He's back and he has pics (just got approved this AM)

SVC - that WOD looks awful! Awful awesome! Box got about 5 new rowing machines because of the winter and more members...might have to through a note in the suggestion box. (how sick is that? LOL)

HT. Added two items to my fitness/nutrition last few weeks:

Until I can switch my habits and eat more often and smaller meals: 1. Added 3 Protein shakes - 1 AM (I don't eat breakfast) and 1 mid-afternoon for the pre-WOD energy I need and 1/2 shake with fiber before bed so body has something to work with while I sleep. It's Whey based and I add 1 Tbs Powered Peanut Butter (This is some good stuff by itself!) 2. Powdered fiber each night - the cleansing has been helpful with my upper stomach area. I'm going to switch to a pre-biotic type vegetable fiber(need some suggestions? anyone?) for more long-term usage.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
HTOTD: PR'd on "Jacket of Pain" this morning

Last Year: 35:42 Today: 32:34

500 m Rows 1 min 55 secs 100 Push Presses 55 lbs 500 m Rows 2 mins 2 secs 75 Push Presses 55 lbs 500 m Rows 2 mins 4 secs 50 Push Presses 55 lbs 500 m Rows 2 mins 7 secs 25 Push Presses 55 lbs

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I understand Mr.LWC, I'm not sure if it's that big of a deal in terms of health though. You're not doing this regularly, you're cycling your calories and routine. My shakes and other supplements are from EAS.

What you're doing is what many competitive body builders do, you're bulking, then cutting. Though I never was a professional body builder, when I was a bit more serious about this, I used to do the same, right before the summer season :). Eight pounds though is great going.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
8lbs in a month in muscle weight, that's amazing, great going. How is he doing it, please share.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
There's a couple in my town that messaged me awhile ago asking me to play but I politely declined because I wasn't comfortable with what the hubby wanted me to do..

About two weeks ago I'm on the lat machine at the gym, look over and it was the guy on the machine next to me! Wasn't 100% sure it was him, but a few seconds later the wife came over and I recognized her as well. They must have just joined because I've seen them 2-3 other times since then.. I never opened my pics for them so I doubt they recognize me. Not really a "Happy Thought" but more of a funny thought..

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(918 posts)
IOP: mens' 501s.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
Thank goodness companies are making "curvy" pants now (small waist, now more narrow hips, but large quadraceps = thick thighs). And for belts for the hip (low waist) slacks/jeans.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 1600   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People