Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 79665101473
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... More 
Start   1473 to 1482 of 1600   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What is CLA?

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
For thyroid testing there are 3 tests that should be run: T 3, T 4, TSH. T 3 is what is the "active" thyroid hormone. T 4 functions as a "storage" system. TSH is a hormone that controls production of the other 2. If any are out of wack see an Endocrinologist. It is a very complicated system and they are the experts.

Chandler AZ

Username hidden
(31 posts)
I'll be sure to remember to have him do both.

Well back on the work-outs and the closer watching of what I eat so we will see what happens. I can't do much working out until the bulging disc at C-6 is taken care of. Hence all my killer head aches.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17000 posts)
annie I'm a sunshine creature as well. But I'm going to the dr for a once over (my regular doctor) and he is always willing to do blood work if I request. So I will have him do a blood work up including a T4 just to be safe.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17000 posts)
Well, I'm with you on that one Annie. Wintertime SUCKS donkey dick. I love walking and hiking. Don't own a treadmill, and every piece of equipment I did own went to my sons. Still have my Tony Little Gazzle collecting dust, but there is nothing like sunshine and a great powerwalk to clear the mind and do the body good.

I go back to GYN in May, and my last checkup was great, so I will wait to ask.

Jan

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Yes, it is PG, sometimes there is not enough time in the month though to go through each and every forum let alone all the subcategories under them, but learning. Glad to have stumbled upon this one though.

Jan

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
isn't it amazing some of the things we can learn from the different posts!

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17000 posts)
I have never heard of that MaLee until now. I had my tubes done at 24 but they never warned or said anything about the thyroid. I have to keep an eye on my thyroid, always. Both my mother an dher sister had thyroid cancer. Will bring this up to my GYN at next visit though. It pays to read different topics in the forums.

Jan

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Thanks MaLee...........I was supposed to have mine checked (at my request) 2 years ago, and never went in and had the blood drawn. It is now going on the list of things to do. Chances are it is not a problem, but I'd rather rule it out to be safe.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17000 posts)
MaLee where did you find out about the tube tying Thyroid connection if I may ask? The reason, I had 2 kids in the last 5 years had my tubes tied with the last c-section. I was one of those people that never had a problem with my weight at all. Now I struggle to keep it down. Could just be having kids in my late 30's screwing with my metabolism.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17000 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... More 
Start   1473 to 1482 of 1600   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People