Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 79665101471
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... More 
Start   1471 to 1480 of 1717   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HTOTD--Five out of five workouts done this week! Two weeks in of working out and I'm ready to step up most of the weight amounts I'm lifting and go longer than 20 minutes on cardio. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Lots of happy thought and one medium thought lol.

Went to the activity center tonight and had a fabulous time with the kids playing racquetball. I'm already sore.

Medium? Stair masters are the devil, born straight from hell itself. I totally wussed out and had to stop after 13 minutes. My leg muscles felt fabulous.....somehow someone fucking sucked all of the oxygen out of the building though. I'm still trying to figure out how that shit happened lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I have three happy fit thoughts tonight lol.

1. Third workout of five done this week! Second week is just about over. ; )

2. I ran into a male playmate that used to be a regular. He quit the lifestyle just about a year ago. This is how it went lol...the shortened version... Him: "What are you doing here???!!!!!" *surprised and amazed but flirty too* Me: (about dropped the weights I was lifting) *dawned a sexy smile and started flirting* lol

He wants to get back into the lifestyle and do Vegas swing clubs with me again!!! Yeah!!

3. My mind was so not on my weight lifting routine after seeing him so I went to the cardio theatre to get my mind straight lol...did 20 minutes on the stair climber like it was nothin'!! Sweat pouring off me...thought about everything (him, his sexy body, etc) but what I was doing lol.....never felt better! Oh, what sexy men do to me! ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Its just TOO cold to walk tonight, even for me. So, to reward my legs for a job well done, I'm giving them some rest and doing yoga this evening.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
You are welcome, I wish I could play you! You'd kick my ass!! LOL My daughter and I are going Sat. afternoon to play, we are excited as well.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
HTOTD: Despite the flu getting out there and doing my work out. I feel fabulous, tired, I sound like a tranny from laryngitis...but I am very proud of myself in having the dedication to get up and move.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Seduction: I have done weight lifting/circuit training before. I only signed up for once a month with a trainer to help me switch up my routines to get the results I want. Yesterday I actually met with and worked out with the trainer who set up my workout routine for the next three to four weeks. Last week I had an introductory training session and two free sessions simply because the first guy they set me up with messed up on actually showing up at the times I booked and rebooked with him. I asked for a new trainer and I'm glad I did because the guy yesterday really put me through the paces. I'm working out five times a week but feel I only need to meet up once a month with a trainer.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
HTOTD--Sweat my ass off at the gym last night and I feel great! Back at it tonight with a new work out routine for the next three weeks. My trainer has me putting some running time in--hate it, but I do it. ; ) Why run when you can walk? lol

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Finally off of night work and back to a day schedule, body falling back into line. Gym workouts are meant for daylight, not darkness...

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
Nice brisk walk on a cold night tonight. I actually stopped at the end and looked up at the stars for awhile...and realized how long its been since I did that.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... More 
Start   1471 to 1480 of 1717   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People