Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... More 
Start   1461 to 1470 of 1723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Girl you are SOOOOO frickin right, its addicting as all hell. Yesterday my daughter and I went to work out, did lower body and some cardio. It about killed me not to get a court LOL. Seriously. Today its closed or I'd be there now...but its upper body and core today. I do love it so and have seen improvement just in the short time since we started.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Just got home from the gym. Number one, last night I beat Jay 2 games to 1 at racquetball! And today. I have decided that calf machines were invented by satan himself because they are pure evil lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Nice!! We got a years membership at the Activity Center which I'm really pumped about!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Yes, I was right. I'm walking around here like I'm 80 LOL. I am getting ready to work lower body. Seeing as how my UPPER body workout caused even my lower body to hurt, this should be fun lol. The work out series is called Barry's Basic Training workout. It is fun so far. Well, once I build the muscles to not look like I'm having a seizure it will be fun at least LOL.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
About time Mrs hot! Your working out like a maniac! I know you are getting ready for the walk:)

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Shell, I can think of a LOT more fun things that can make you walk like you're 80 the next day!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
This is my HT for today, probably a painful bitch/whine for tomorrow LOL. I'm always on the lookout for new workouts to keep my body wondering whats next, in muscle confusion. So I bought Barry's basic training work out. I must admit, its tons of fun. But I'm hurting like H E L L. Heehee. I don't know what hurts worse, my abs or my thighs...but I'm thinking tomorrow I may be walking like I'm 80 lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Yes, it DOES feel good...

So how do we persuade the sedentary population that exercise does feel good?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(439 posts)
Ok, Seduction...I took you up on your cardio inspiration lol. Last night I did 80 minutes of cardio and then had to get the kiddies outta the day care. Thursday, though, I'm taking you up on lifting for an hour and then 90 minutes of cardio. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Away at a meeting. Well-equipped fitness center with current equipment 2 minutes from my room. Heaven! Did an hour in the morning and another 20 min this evening just before dinner.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(439 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... More 
Start   1461 to 1470 of 1723   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People