Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... More 
Start   1441 to 1450 of 1723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Got the chance to go to the gym last night. I got my ass BEAT but wow was it nice to feel the blood pumping again, albeit in tired bones LOL.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
You know, as much as I'd like to rehash our smack down the other night...I simply don't have the interest in your games. Besides, you deleted so many of your posts after your attack of conscience, so why bother? Have a great night being bitter and nasty in the forums! Luv ya' too!!!!!!!! ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
That's right...keep shoving words in my mouth. That is what you do best any how.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"I know someone probably thinks I have bigger balls than her...;) "

Yes, that's right...you won the big ball contest.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I could not stop laughing at the comments regarding my stare down at the abduction & adduction machine. Was I that obvious? One question about the Redneck with the Mullet and the Wife Beater Tee-shirt. Did he have a tatoo that says "I'd rather step in shit than smoke it!"? If so, that is my cousin that gets the steriods for A-Fraud, I mean A-Roid, I mean A-Rod.

Yuma AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hahahahaha yeah they are hopeless girl. Its funny except for when I'm pissed or PMS'ing heehee. I mean seriously I have had to restrain myself from lifting my top up before and telling him "SEE THEM? THEY ARE JUST REGULAR TITS SO STOP FUCKING TALKING TO MY TITS ASSSSSHOLE!! " Snap. Good thing for them I'm not PMS'ing now lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
LMAO! That is too funny, Shell! The other day at the gym I got a kick out of how many men couldn't resist eyeing my crotch as I did the thigh abductor/adductor machine. I was smirking and taking it for all it was worth! LOL! I'm sure that I did way too many repetitions, but I was amusing myself in order to get my second wind. Men are too predictable sometimes.... ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Oh this is yesterday's Funny thought of the day. At the gym. I do enjoy seeing the college guys pumping iron, btw....plus it makes me work my core that much harder from sucking my stomach in... But I'm sitting there doing my thing. And in he walks.

You know your a redneck When You go to the weight room like this: Cut off jeans Muscle shirt, no muscles underneath heehee MULLET trucker hat over the mullet AND the kicker: Timberlands with white tube socks.

The only thing missing was the confederate flag and I was NOT about counting missing teeth heehee.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I'm totally feeling you on the cursing because its now tomorrow from yesterday's work out! LOL!! Mine were the fly machine sets. My shoulders are NOT liking Shelly this morning heehee...but oh do those muscles look good in summer tops when they are toned!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Mine are my abs. Snap and SNAP! I worked the hell out of my muscles today, there is the most fabulous obliques machine that I would buy if I could. Great work out today, feeling great. I am so pleased with my abdominals!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... More 
Start   1441 to 1450 of 1723   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People