Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 79665101441
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... More 
Start   1441 to 1450 of 1717   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO! That is too funny, Shell! The other day at the gym I got a kick out of how many men couldn't resist eyeing my crotch as I did the thigh abductor/adductor machine. I was smirking and taking it for all it was worth! LOL! I'm sure that I did way too many repetitions, but I was amusing myself in order to get my second wind. Men are too predictable sometimes.... ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Oh this is yesterday's Funny thought of the day. At the gym. I do enjoy seeing the college guys pumping iron, btw....plus it makes me work my core that much harder from sucking my stomach in... But I'm sitting there doing my thing. And in he walks.

You know your a redneck When You go to the weight room like this: Cut off jeans Muscle shirt, no muscles underneath heehee MULLET trucker hat over the mullet AND the kicker: Timberlands with white tube socks.

The only thing missing was the confederate flag and I was NOT about counting missing teeth heehee.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I'm totally feeling you on the cursing because its now tomorrow from yesterday's work out! LOL!! Mine were the fly machine sets. My shoulders are NOT liking Shelly this morning heehee...but oh do those muscles look good in summer tops when they are toned!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Mine are my abs. Snap and SNAP! I worked the hell out of my muscles today, there is the most fabulous obliques machine that I would buy if I could. Great work out today, feeling great. I am so pleased with my abdominals!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Calves are my favorite food. OH! CALVES! lol, that is the one area I can develope easily. I'll take your thighs, M, any day though. Mine are my bad spot:(

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
I know, I'm SO excited to use them today!! We went to the gym and it doesnt open until 10 so we are going to do weight training in a minute, when we get back from Austin Jay and I are going to break those devils in.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
hunt, its fabulous! Get ready girl, your calves are going to burn soooo good. I get on the treadmill and hike the incline up just to give the girls a good work out.....toned calves make your legs look longer and with these 2 stubs genetics gave me I need all of the illusion I can get heehee. I totally wussed out last night...well, some. By Friday my ass is dragging 4 feet behind me, I'm honestly exhausted. BUT I did do a good ab clinic, used my core ball and some of my upper body work out...but I have to admit, I stopped half way through. I was so tired I think it would have done more harm than good to forge through. So I'm doing that this morning and then we are hitting the gym!! Then the mall. Jay's Visa will get a work out after our 15 yr old is through with him, she has it all mapped out lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Smart ass. Believe it or not, yes:) I'm mapping out 5 miles up and down hills. After reading the walkers log-I'm not being a "I can do this take it for granted person" All the talk about blisters under the toemail and what to do freaked me out! 20 miles of blacktop the end of July...Also I've talked to a couple of women who have done it. Lol, not as easy as one would think!

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Walk training starts today:)

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Did Ab Ripper today (ouch) and lower body. Core balls and exercise bands really make it burn, let me tell you. But it feels fabulous!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... More 
Start   1441 to 1450 of 1717   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People