Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 79665101431
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... More 
Start   1431 to 1440 of 1698   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Did Ab Ripper today (ouch) and lower body. Core balls and exercise bands really make it burn, let me tell you. But it feels fabulous!

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
HTOTD--Going to the gym, working out, and walking out just fine instead of like another gym participant who got hauled out to the ambulance.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Fucking sweet Erica, way to go!!! And you earned it, that is one cut throat ass sport LOL. My ass knows the floor and my shoulders know the wall LOL.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I have started doing a lot more weight training lately since joining the fitness center and buying my new work out program. I am now working my abs/core hard with an exercise ball and my arms with the elastic thingys...I don't know what the hell they are called heehee. I can tell you that most especially in my abdominals...now I don't know if they ARE smaller.....but they FEEL smaller and tighter than they have since I was in the military. I did a 12 minute ab clinic and already, in this short time, I can do the moves properly where a week ago I was shaking and hollering. Fabulous. I feel fabulous. When I first started, almost 3 years ago, Chelle told me something I remember still. She said hang in there, you will get the high and it will feel great. I am there, I feel so incredibly healthy. I looked at a pic from when I was about 22, right after having had my daughter. And I will take the woman at 36 ten times over the girl at 22. If you do not work out try it and stick with it, you will feel fabulous.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I'm hearing a lot about Zumba classes, are they fun? Is it salsa?

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Girl you are SOOOOO frickin right, its addicting as all hell. Yesterday my daughter and I went to work out, did lower body and some cardio. It about killed me not to get a court LOL. Seriously. Today its closed or I'd be there now...but its upper body and core today. I do love it so and have seen improvement just in the short time since we started.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Just got home from the gym. Number one, last night I beat Jay 2 games to 1 at racquetball! And today. I have decided that calf machines were invented by satan himself because they are pure evil lol.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Nice!! We got a years membership at the Activity Center which I'm really pumped about!

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Yes, I was right. I'm walking around here like I'm 80 LOL. I am getting ready to work lower body. Seeing as how my UPPER body workout caused even my lower body to hurt, this should be fun lol. The work out series is called Barry's Basic Training workout. It is fun so far. Well, once I build the muscles to not look like I'm having a seizure it will be fun at least LOL.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
About time Mrs hot! Your working out like a maniac! I know you are getting ready for the walk:)

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... More 
Start   1431 to 1440 of 1698   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People