Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1 ...  138.1  139.1  140.1  141.1  142.1  143.1  144.1  145.1  146.1  147.1  ... 196  Next »
1422 to 1431 of 1956
User Details are only visible to members.
106 57 99

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21929 posts)
M...Where can I go or get these type of tests without joining a gym....since I use my home gym.....had blood work done and all levels are great, so the doc says.... also I am thinking I should go to a nutrionalist to see what I should be changing diet wise...thoughts??

Paul, happy belated :)~

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I always feel better after, even on days I felt beat, after I go I feel better. I try to go in the morning but somedays I can't so I go in the afternoon. Yesterday it would have been very easy to skip it but I went and was glad I did!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Whatever you're doing is clearly working for you, Ms. Seduction.

I remain a fan.

Even without the Minnie Mouse dress.

:)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28411 posts)
Carrie and Toyz, Thanks so much I think I am doing good too, the original amount was 20 lbs and I surpassed that buy almost 10 lbs...My weight last year when told to lose was 197 since then I have gone down to, as of this morning on the scale I am down to 164.6 so I do not think I am doing bad.... oh well the diet is still on so ..... good luck to you guys as well!! Trish

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Creamy, I think you are doing just fine. Don't let what your Doctor said discourage you.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Creamy,

You are doing good. Doctor's use a scale that is one size fits all. As we all know, one size does not fit all. I don't think you need to add more to your workout, as long as you are still losing weight weekly. I would save it for when you are in a slump and not losing weight.

How much did your doctor tell you to lose, when you first started? I am sure it was a lot more than the 50 pounds he is telling you now. Don't let it discourage you that you still need to lose more. You will get that. You are doing great and should be VERY proud of yourself.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Awesome job Carrie!!! Good for you !! Keep up the great work, your pictures are great!!

I am down 4 lbs since last Tuesday!! I went to the doc last Tuesday and am down 6 sizes from a year ago ( was a size 18 )!! Thought I was/am doing good and he tells me... you need to loose 45-50 more lbs., your still in the obease range for your height..... I am 5 foot 7 mind you, I am down to a size 12, (sometimes 14 depending on cut in jeans, skirts,shorts) from a 1xlg to a med in most tops and am still obease???? I am so frustrated it is not funny !! I am working out 6 days a week, watching everythingthat goes in my mouth to the point of writing it down, I am between 900-1100 cal a day and still he tells me I am obease. I think I am going to check out zumba classes, there is one starting 5 minutes away this Thursday night... ( there was another one that was supposted to and the lady broke her leg!!) and I am going to start walking ( and hopefully jogging ) again as soon as the rain stops! I thought I was doing good... quess not....But it just makes me work harder....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
HTOD is I got on the scale this morning and I am official past the halfway mark!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
I had a great week last week and so far this week is the same, hopefully it shows on the scale as much this week as last.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  138.1  139.1  140.1  141.1  142.1  143.1  144.1  145.1  146.1  147.1  ... 196  Next »
1422 to 1431 of 1956
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.