Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 79665101422
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... More 
Start   1422 to 1431 of 1644   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HTOTD: My first time at the gym was last night. I feel great!! It's exciting to get back into circuit training.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
HTOTD, had a great walk after work.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
HTOD is working out with hubby this morning.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I know I just posted here but I don't care because I just realized something. Thanks to working out I HAVE AN ASS, I HAVE AN ASS!!! OMG this girl with zero junk in her trunk is getting her some damn junk!!

Sorry, return to your normal rant. Thank you for your cooperation.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
HTOTD: I'm over my flu, went walking and felt so good I did double the length I normally do. It feels fabulous to have worked out, I cannot stand not doing it.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Go on girlie, good for you!! My HTOTD: I have started speed walking. In an attempt at mixing my work out up and giving myself a little muscle confusion in the process I tried speed walking, on Thurs. I am going to buy some hand weights. The first thing I realized is like yoga, it looks easy.....but it damn sure isn't easy!! LOL. My calves feel like jelly and they cramped like all hell...but it feels fabulous!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
HTOTD---Just joined Gold's Gym! I can't wait! I'm easily addicted to circuit training and watching hot men workout lol. I can't decide if I'm going to have more fun lifting weights or flirting with hotties while I am there. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
HTOTD: Dedication even when its not fun to be dedicated. Texas is in a cold spell. And yes, this is warm to some of you. But to us Texans it is most DEFINATELY not warm heehee. I got home, donned my coat and light and went running. About 3 of my neighbors believe I am clinically insane I think lol. So there I was at 35 degrees, running in the fricking cold in the dark. With a light. As uncomfortable as it was I felt SO proud of myself for my sheer dedication to myself. Its easy to lie on the couch under a snuggly blanket...and thats what I'm going to do in a moment lol...but it sure was nice getting out there in that cold and feeling very much alive.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm with Virgo. I am back to running and my body feels FABULOUS. It feels good to be back in the swing of things. I have also re-checked my eating discipline. I kind of let myself go...its so easy when the girls at work are like "its only ONE doughnut". I have declared that edible garbage and refuse to put it into my body. Tonight I had spinach and lean turkey breast.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Well, I have started a new program. I joined the Biggest Loser Club. They tell you what to eat and how much. Kinda like a physical trainer but online. I have bought a kitchen scale and am keeping track of what I eat. Hopefully this will stick for me.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... More 
Start   1422 to 1431 of 1644   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People