Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 79665101421
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... More 
Start   1421 to 1430 of 1600   End
User Details are only visible to members.
scale creeping slowly downwards :) clothes that were a bit snug becoming a bit loose :) waist down by 3 inches.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17083 posts)
Seeing how quickly my body is responding to running. The body is truly an amazing instrument.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
that was me once upon a time delina. Now I have to count every freaking mouthful in order to lose an ounce :(

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17083 posts)
HFTOTD is my abs being sore from my Pilates class.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17590 posts)
My HTFP is being so sore from my Pilates class yesterday. I am going to do it again tomorrow!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17590 posts)
PG, there is a lot of info on liposolve/dissolve on the geek-BB forum I am on. Not the best of options because it is not selective on what fat it gets rid of (if I remember correctly). I will have to look up the info and e-mail it to you. I had considered that and what I was reading there kind of turned me off to it. I will deal with my pooch and small chest.

Fuquay Varina NC

Username hidden
(207 posts)
I have to assume it is my eating habits. I have gotten back on track with eating healthier and not as much. I really haven't been exercising since my little one is out of school. I really don't have much opportunity to. I have been keeping busy with yard work and cleaning the house so I am wasting some calories.

I am going to get the cook book y'all have been talking about. I also have an appointment for laser therapy next week. It is suppose to help me control my appetite, which has been out of control. I will also be looking into a Pilates class. So, hopefully that all combined will get my weight down where I want it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17590 posts)
I haven't weighed myself in a while. I was getting discouraged because my weight wasn't going down so I just quit weighing myself. I got on the scale today and have found that I have lost almost 10 pounds!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17590 posts)
I have considered Lipodissolve for my tummy........but instead am just trying to work it off for now.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17083 posts)
BMI is not a number that you can rely on (most if not all bodybuilders are "obese" according to that chart). You really should have your body fat measured.

Fuquay Varina NC

Username hidden
(207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... More 
Start   1421 to 1430 of 1600   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People