Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 79665101411
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... More 
Start   1411 to 1420 of 1644   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fabulous Erica and Pussy! Yes, I realize now that being active is such an integral part of who I am, I really get nasty when I am unable to do something athletic in my day. It just feels so good!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
HTOTD: Unexpected, fabulous workout! We went to the Activity Center and my daughter and I decided while we wait to play some racquetball. It is FABULOUS!!!!! I love it, she loves it. I think its a great way to get her a little more athletic. Before we knew it we had worked out for an hour.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Five days of work outs done! Yeah! I'm starting to feel the addiction of circuit training and the eye candy at the gym isn't too shabby either! lol ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Day four of working out this week--DONE!!! My trainer was out for vengence today. I didn't believe him when he laughed that I'd hate him by tomorrow. As the day goes on though, my body aches and I'm cursing his name lol. He's the best!! (And it didn't hurt that we had a discussion about Vegas and the topic of clubs came up. He kept asking me what clubs I go to. I told him that he wouldn't know them. He kept flirting it out of me and so I named one. A swing club-by the name only. He not only told me the directions to get there but had been there himself. Bonus!)

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Go on girl with your bad ass self!! It gets better, I promise. I have incorporated 1 lb weights into my speed walking to tone up my upper body...gotta get rid of those wings. Tomorrow is my first yoga class, I'm SUPER excited!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
HTOTD--Three days done at the gym. I'm glad tonight is one of my two days off a week. I'm feeling muscles where I forgot I had them! LOL! Love, love, love the cardio theatre! It's so easy to do cardio for 25 to 30 minutes and not think about how much you're working out and sweating. I'm off to my jetted tub so I can salvage my aching body for a grueling workout in the morning! ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I will, I'm so excited about doing yoga. They just opened the yoga studio near my office so I'm quite excited, I think I'm going to start on Friday. HTOTD: My body feels great with this speed walking. I believe I have shed my little holiday spread I had going on. Feeling good, I love looking in the mirror and thinking is that really me? Its worth all of the pain of working out. Oh, and my waiter today told me I look 16. He was totally hitting me up for a good tip but hell, I'll take it! LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
HTOTD--My second successful workout at the gym tonight--yeah!! And to top it all off...I ran into one of my friends from 17 years ago. Turns out, we've lived in the same town for the last few years and her husband has even done work on my building. Small world. I'm so glad to have her back in my life. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I loved yoga but the gym I go to doesn't have classes. I also really liked pilates.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Fabulous y'all! I am signing up to take yoga classes during my lunch hours.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... More 
Start   1411 to 1420 of 1644   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People