Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1 ...  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  ... 197  Next »
1401 to 1410 of 1964
User Details are only visible to members.
C'mon now, if you can't take a joke about yourself...

I make a practice of laughing at myself at least once per day.

And I have plenty of material to work with...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22229 posts)
"reduced my fat content by 64%.'

How many hat sizes did you go down??? ;-)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22229 posts)
GREAT Carrie!!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Now that I have some more information all I can say is two things. Keep up the good work! I guess I will drink another beer... Oh and walk four miles to work? That would take about one hour and twenty minutes. (At twenty minutes a mile pace. I can bicycle it comfortably in 20 minutes. It takes a about 12 minutes by automobile. So my actual total investment of time exercising is only about eight minutes each way.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1879 posts)
Congrats Carrie :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
HTOD is getting to change my weight, on our profile, again.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Thank you very much ;)

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Creamy-- congratulations on your weight loss!!

And I love the pic of you up in the clouds too!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Thanks Paul!

Mark....sorry you dont know me or my history... in the past 14-15 mths I have started working out, watching what I eat, drink @ a gallon of water a day and really work on my weight loss. I have lost aprox. 85-90 lbs, I have some weeks only loose 1/2 lbs and some weeks I loose 2-5 lbs....it just depends how busy I am and what I choose to eat, last week I was eating better then the last two weeks and was working harder....hoping to loose a few extra lbs before my birthday in July....NOT looking to loose 3-5 lbs a week just once in a while I would like to see the scale move more then the week before.... I have been happy with any and all weight loss,I did have a few weeks where I couldnt work out due to surgery and put on 3 lbs ( in a 9 week period ) so I was hoping to get back to my "normal"2-5 lbs sooner then I have been able....

I did go down a dress size since 4/15!! So I am happy about that!! I am adding some new cardio to the workouts as well, gonna watch the dvd tonight after work and start it tomorrow.... I watch it first to get the idea behind it... and to be honest after working yesterday from 6:30am - 10:30pm and today from 7:30am til 12-1pm today I am gonna be to tired and sore to work out today!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I consistantly lose 1 to 2lbs a week but have a week each month that is higher. For women I think that makes sense and I am happy with the way it's been going. Although at times it feels so slow, I know it's actually not slow and the right way. I started at 253lbs and am ounces away from hitting the 50lb mark. I do not make weekly goals of a certain amount. My first goal was to lose 10% of my weight and the second was to hit that 50lb mark by June 1st.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  ... 197  Next »
1401 to 1410 of 1964
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.