Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 79665101401
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... More 
Start   1401 to 1410 of 1717   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yay! Good for you Mrs!

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
The attention to wrist action is appropriate. However, there is a strong argument for focused wrist exercise especially as we age. Just yesterday, a colleague slipped in the operating room, fell on his (unexercised and outstretched) wrist resulting in a fracture. Not good when the surgeon on one case ends up in the adjacent operating room as the next patient to have his fracture plated.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
Just started working with the kettlebells. Quite a different--and intensely aerobic--workout than with conventional dumbbells. If you haven't tried them, give them a whirl. They handle differently than other handweights, and either some study on the 'net and/or tips from an experienced trainer are recommended.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
HTOTD: Had a great lower body work out. Did some different work today and it was fabulous to be able to do things that I was unable to do just a month ago. Did the elliptical and was able to go a level up from "normal"...feels great.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I ended up not working out today. I'm just not 100% from my UTI and I feel flu like. So Jay insisted that I take another day off and resume my regular work outs tomorrow. So I'm on the couch.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Lost... Bump that run to 3.5. I know you can do it!!! Keep up the good work

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
After not having worked out on Thurs. or Friday we did a great work out yesterday...probably too good because my side was hurting after. Did 10 minutes on the bike and 20 minutes on elliptical, did a great lower body work out and did fair to good amount of core work. Felt GREAT to be back in the gym...its amazing how you miss it. Today the gym is closed (I HATE that its closed on Sundays) but since I had the Thurs/Friday break I'm going to go for a speed walk/run. You know how it is when family is in town, you tend to up the calories a bit. So since its a gorgeous day I'm going to go for a nice jog. Nothing like you lunatics LOL....2.5 miles is good for me, I'm not running to Austin!! LOL.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I tried spin classes. I just can not get into. The only thing that ever hurt after a class was my ass but after the fourth time that no longer hurt. I prefer aerobics, running and weight lifting. If I keep this up I am gong to look awesome when I go to Desire!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
"It should be done in a darkened room with music."

Have you been to the gym I go too? LOL..the spin class is in a darkened room and the music is loud. The instructor names her classes "Road Rage" and rightly so lol. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I'm deciding if I should give myself a break or do another six. I"m edging towards a break and doing more cleaning, instead. I have a pounding headache I can't get rid of:(

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... More 
Start   1401 to 1410 of 1717   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People