Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 79665101391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... More 
Start   1391 to 1400 of 1717   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Heehee! Co-eds working out. I totally did like 3 extra bicep sets because a hot 20 something was on the machine next to me and completely checking me out...so now my arms are hurting like hell but it was...worth it!!! Oooh he was about 25 and ripe for the picking, let me tell you! Meow!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Hot sexy male personal trainers

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
That is my absolute, greatest weakness. LOL. For the life of me, I frickin freeze when it comes to hitting off that back fucking wall. I have no idea why E, but I DO. LOL. Its not the strength, when I get the balls to do it I can slam it off that back wall and back to the front. I think I am scared I am going to break the glass, its psychological I think. Of course you won't, that glass is super thick...but I will freeze up quicker than SHIT! I was telling Jay that I think I might go in there by myself and do just that, slam off the back wall until I can get more used to it.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Do they make shoes for rball courts? You are so valuable to me in this because you are more experienced than I am. I ask because like you said, yesterday I would try and sprint towards a shot and you know what happened, I SLID like hell lol. Any slide prevents you from making that shot, let me tell you! So yes, I told Jay I am taking my ass to Academy this week in Austin. No, we bought our racquets...rball equipment can be a challenge to find it seems. The racquets work good and honestly made us up our game. I am going to damn sure check out shoes and yeah, the glove is a necessity. I kept rubbing my hand down my shorts to dry the sweat. Jay hits SO much harder than I do, I go to get a good shot and spin goes my racquet LOL.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
OMG I totally forgot to tell you but your post reminded me lol....I had my first racquetball injury yesterday! Jay slammed that ball and BAM, right off my neck. I now have a bruise that looks like a major hickie on the left side of my neck....thems battle scars baby! You are right I think, it definately takes a very certain personality to play it the way its supposed to be played. Now given, I'm not at the level I want to be eventually....when Jay really slams it I'll go for it and usually though it causes my racket to slip...again, I need to get me a glove this week. Its true though, that is damn sure a sport for women who are crazy bitches, my shoulders have met both walls quite a few times LOL. But isn't it just the best work out? I love it!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
You go girl!!! Wow thats a mangina sport LOL. I was thinking, it would be a good sport for ladies looking to up their confidence, don't you think? Seriously its hard to be good at that sport and NOT be confident and cocky lol....what a sport for manginas! LOL. I only won one of them but I was competitive through all 3 and like I said, I definately can tell my strength training has helped tremendously. Also, I have GOT to get a glove. My hand starts sweating and the damn racquet starts slipping.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
You are right! I could use it today, let me tell you. That racquetball kicked my ass!! Both Jay and I are hobbling around today lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
A hot tub works wonders on sore muscles... I want one

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
HTOTD: Having the discipline and stamina to work out even when I DON'T feel like it.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Cause I love seeing you happy:) ????

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... More 
Start   1391 to 1400 of 1717   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People