Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1 ...  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  ... 197  Next »
1391 to 1400 of 1964
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you Toyz!

Yes Trish, the red dress pic is the new me...I still have about 25 or more pounds I want to loose. And we would absolutley love to see you both this summer....been way way tooooooo long! FYI our annual pig roast and camp out is Sept 11...maybe you can make that? Kissses K

Username hidden
(2914 posts)
K, Long time no see !! Your looking great! Good for you on the working out and walking! Is the red dress picture new, cause your looking great in it!! Hope to see you guys over the summer!! Hugs to ya both!! Trish & Gary

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Rk, Thats awesome, good for you!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
I have been working out 3 days a week and walking 3-5 times a week at lunch. I started out walking 1.5 min in 30min 2 weeks ago and now i have it that I am walking 2 mi in 25 min. I feel great, and have lost 58 lbs!! And all I can say is PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN!!

Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Feeling pretty good today, worked alot of hours this week and have the next 2 days off.... talked with a customer this week who is hosting a 12 week weight loss challange.... I will know more about it on Monday after work,but she did it and looks amazing....so I am going to go listen and see what it involves...I THINK it involves Herbalife.... but we shall see!! Happy weekend everyone!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
HTOD Wake up in the morning and not see my name in the obits.

I kid, I kid!! snicker

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8400 posts)
I had great news today, got my cholesterol checked, and everything I'm doing seems to be paying off - total down 33 to 226, hdl up to 84 from 78, ldl down 29 to 121 and tri down 47 to 103, all since January.

I know my total is still high by many people's standards, but I think 226 is probably about as low as it's been since I was 17, and with my mega high hdl, I'm not too worried about it.

Anyway, I'm super happy...yippee, think Snoopy doing his little dance....and I think I'll drink a glass of red wine to my hdl...lol

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
That's impressive Seduction, and the hard work shows....nice chest!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
I do the barbell also, and I can do more weight with it too (funny though I can't remember how much, duh!, but I know it's more than 60 lbs). I agree it's much more controlled.

We change it up, and doing it with the dumbbells helps me work on my core and I do have to work really hard to just be able to do it smoothly. I wouldn't do it without my personal trainer or someone else to spot me though.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Here's my happy thought - I increased to 30 pound dumbbells today in the chest press on the bench (I do it on the ball too). My personal trainer said that I now do more weight in this exercise than any other woman where I work out at.

Now I know that the gym where I work out is a small gym, and so this only makes me a big fish in a small pond, but still it was sooooo cool to know I do more than any other woman there.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  ... 197  Next »
1391 to 1400 of 1964
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.