Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 79665101391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... More 
Start   1391 to 1400 of 1646   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, it DOES feel good...

So how do we persuade the sedentary population that exercise does feel good?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
Ok, Seduction...I took you up on your cardio inspiration lol. Last night I did 80 minutes of cardio and then had to get the kiddies outta the day care. Thursday, though, I'm taking you up on lifting for an hour and then 90 minutes of cardio. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Away at a meeting. Well-equipped fitness center with current equipment 2 minutes from my room. Heaven! Did an hour in the morning and another 20 min this evening just before dinner.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
90 minutes of elliptical? I'd pass out! lol Maybe by the middle of this year I can match your cardio time. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
OMG pussy its here in Texas too. We had the most awful upper respiratory invasion, this house was like a hospital for almost 3 weeks.

HTOTD: Abdominal definition baby! I've been hitting my core hard lately and have FINALLY got my ass back into doing my belly dance. I'm loving it!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Good to hear your feeling better pussy, being sick sucks. I hate running also but I do it sometimes because its cardio.

Mrs Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Yeah! I'm better again and have been back at the gym. I've been able to increase some of the weight amounts that I'm lifting and my cardio time. I hate running, but last night I ran on the treadmill for my cardio time and actually enjoyed it big time! (Now if my bad knee would feel better lol)

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Ugh....I've been sick for a few days with a horrible cold. I mustered up enough energy to work out one day this week but now I'm so physically drained and not even able to eat because I'm so sick. Where's the happy thought in this? lol I'm happy that I actually miss going to the gym to work out.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
YOU ROCK!!

A good friend of mine is on a tennis team and was looking for people to play in south Austin. Until recently I had forgotten how much I enjoy the sport, and how good I am (I was really good in high school). So I have emailed her asking for info on her team. I can already see me in those little tennis skirts!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
HTOTD--Five out of five workouts done this week! Two weeks in of working out and I'm ready to step up most of the weight amounts I'm lifting and go longer than 20 minutes on cardio. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... More 
Start   1391 to 1400 of 1646   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People