Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... More 
Start   1372 to 1381 of 1723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Torta.. love your sense of humor.

Lost... K. would love to be your trainer. :) He is requesting you wear the red bra. I told him you would be bare foot b/c I will have all your shoes. lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Lost.. pay for some of sessions it is worth it. The trainer will develop a training plan based on your goals etc... It is worth it. If your consistent you will start seeing results with in a two weeks. You go girl!!!

P.S. Remember you do not have to have a trainer forever but to get you going. Once you know what your doing, and understand how to create workout routines etc., which your trainer can help you with or review with you, you might work with a trainer once every six months.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
You are very welcome and thank you. I know personal trainers here who won't tell you a word unless you pay them. And I do understand...but it is great having access to your knowledge, let me tell you.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Agreed!! Although honestly I need to buckle down. Its hard when you work in an office with a bunch of doughnut eaters. But I am working on it!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
OMFG you are up right now too? Who else is up this early on a Saturday LOL.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
MMM "C" the spin class seems like an opertunity for sweaty fun... off to the gym for 5mile run and core workout.. harder is better Right?.. Kevin

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Love that pic M. I'm excited about my spinning class in the morning!!! I was not going to do cardio today but honestly I went to Mama Fu's for lunch (but omg was it worth the 40 mins on the elliptical, it was to die for lol) and so I decided that it was best to do it. I'm taking my class in the morning, doing my abdominals and thats it, I'm taking Sunday off so my muscles can get a much earned rest.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I'm totally stoked about today's work out. I was able to do 40 minutes on the elliptical and some good leg weight training.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Thanks. Way to go with the workout. Before you know it you will be at your goal== one hot tamale!!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Nice, I'm proud of you! You have busted your ass to get ready for that race. I had a good workout tonight, it was abdominals. Ouch. I used an 8lb workout ball which really intensified working those obliques. Then some great cardio!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... More 
Start   1372 to 1381 of 1723   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People