Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1 ...  132.1  133.1  134.1  135.1  136.1  137.1  138.1  139.1  140.1  141.1  ... 198  Next »
1362 to 1371 of 1975
User Details are only visible to members.
Paul-- I rode in the Tour D'Shore (Pub Phila to Pub Atlantic City) a few times many years ago... best of luck to you!

Happy Thought: When someone brings back a fond memory that was buried deep in the mind-- like a great charity event or Irish Pub Steerburgers and beer after a 75 mile bike ride.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Why thank you Elmer....your more then welcome to weigh with me or grab me where ever you like...I love it!

Paul...I adore you, but you know that already!!! Your looking hotter and hotter!!!

Trish, I get weighed and measured monthly at the gym, but I weigh 2 twice a week at home.

Username hidden
(2914 posts)
M, congrats !! That is awesome!!

K.... awesome awesome awesome... sounds like we might be using the same program.... weigh ins weekly, and measured every 6th week???

I am down another 3.8 lbs !! WOOHHHOOOO

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
RK-- Gwate job! I wood wike to get WEIGHED with you! I cwicked on your pwofile and you wook vewwy pwetty! I weawwy want to gwab you! Keep woozing those pounds and inches!!

Signed, Elmer Fudd

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Got weighed and measured today in the past month i have lost 10 more lbs, and 12.5 inches...a total of 45.5 inches and 78lb!!! I feel fabulous!!!!!!!!

Username hidden
(2914 posts)
HTOD:

Completed a 12 mile triathlon earlier today >:^)

~~~~~~~~~~

was this a naked triathlon? we would have been there to cheer you on. so much more personal than the spiritual cheering we did instead. great job either way!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2430 posts)
I can verify that Mrs Leeza is getting stronger and looking good! We have sometimes been taking an hour walk in the mornings to supplement our weight and aerobic workouts.

My workout today was my normal daily series of back stretches and stomach crunches, weights (shoulders and arms) and 1 hour of swimming laps mixing up the types of strokes-- freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly.

Happy Thought: When I got out of the pool and was drying off, one of the lifeguards said that I put in an impressive workout and had a tough time believing that I will be 50 this year. She said I could make her high school swim team.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
LOL Paul!!

Awesome Leeza!!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Thanks Phlycop, and here's to hopefully increasing the weight more quickly next time!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
HTOD - Increased weight in leg press. That really makes me happy because although I pretty regularly increase weight in everything else, I have been stuck with the same weight in leg press for what feels like months. I'm really careful because I've had 5 knee surgeries (so far :-P ) and don't want to hurt them, but I also feel it's really important to have strong quads. Anyway, the weight was feeling pretty good, kinda easy, so we went ahead and upped it and although I am generally sore (in a good way) today, no adverse effects to my knees. Yay!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  132.1  133.1  134.1  135.1  136.1  137.1  138.1  139.1  140.1  141.1  ... 198  Next »
1362 to 1371 of 1975
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.