Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 79665101362
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... More 
Start   1362 to 1371 of 1697   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"away" meant a way:-)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I have to get back into the gym cause I don't have the normal energy I used too when I would regularly work out. Must find away to make time. Happy thought is that I'm going to put a working effort at it.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
We ended up joining a gym here in SM, World Gym. We worked out there tonight for the first time....wow is the equipment here nicer than what we are used to. They also have saunas AND tanning beds which I was so excited about. So hopefully I won't be translucsent anymore lol. Did a great workout and boy oh boy do free weights challenge you more than machines. My thighs are screaming, tomorrow I may be walking like a cowboy.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thanks for all the racquetball posts, gals! I've been anxious to get back into it...it's fun, challenging, and I sweat like crazy. I make sure I stretch first, and my aggression increases as I play. My worst thing is going for those small shots at the front of the court when they bounce out of the corners. I was getting better at hitting off the back glass when I hurt my knee(s).

So, getting back to the gym next week w/ a kick ass trainer/friend who won't cut me any slack. And hoping soon after to at least play racquetball w/ Dan (he's really good at it...I love when he can play against someone who can actually challenge him more) once a week, build up to it at any rate. thanks for the motivation.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Sounds like a plan....!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
Found an Anytime Gym right up the street from my office, yeah!!! So instead of fattening lunches with the girls I am going to be doing weight training in Austin. It is open 24/7 and so I am going to TRY and go in early or work out after work as well...I'm excited!!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Had a fabulous work out today. Worked my upper body, abs and did some cardio. I had to up my levels because my legs are stronger and I felt great.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hahaha nah it was like the fucking 8th grade. He was totally looking at me and I pretended not to see he was seeing me. Plus I was in pain. LOL, damn weak ass biceps.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I too would bust my butt too. Especially if he has a tight ass and nice penis!! Lost could you see hints of his penis?

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Heehee! Co-eds working out. I totally did like 3 extra bicep sets because a hot 20 something was on the machine next to me and completely checking me out...so now my arms are hurting like hell but it was...worth it!!! Oooh he was about 25 and ripe for the picking, let me tell you! Meow!!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... More 
Start   1362 to 1371 of 1697   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People