Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 79665101362
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... More 
Start   1362 to 1371 of 1719   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Congrats Carrie!!! Job well done!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
*Comes in doing the happy dance*

I have lost 2 pounds since Monday. Nice to see the scale finally start moving after failing so many times before.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
I'll admit it, I'm very tired today and I would rather masturbate than go to that fucking gym. Or lie on the couch. Or sleep lol. But I'm going. I love how my body is responding to dedicated exercise so I am going to do a light workout. No legs, they deserve a rest today.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
with the dedication that I have put into my 2x's a week spinning and 3x's a week cardio combo I lost 2 inches in two weeks!!! YEA ME!!!

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
I am so proud of myself! I did a full hour of cardio today and thats the first time I've done that since I was active duty. I am really, really tired but I am so proud of myself. I also did upper body. I really need a massage.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
My HT is there was a breeze when I went for my walk today. Damn it is hot!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Torta.. love your sense of humor.

Lost... K. would love to be your trainer. :) He is requesting you wear the red bra. I told him you would be bare foot b/c I will have all your shoes. lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Lost.. pay for some of sessions it is worth it. The trainer will develop a training plan based on your goals etc... It is worth it. If your consistent you will start seeing results with in a two weeks. You go girl!!!

P.S. Remember you do not have to have a trainer forever but to get you going. Once you know what your doing, and understand how to create workout routines etc., which your trainer can help you with or review with you, you might work with a trainer once every six months.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
You are very welcome and thank you. I know personal trainers here who won't tell you a word unless you pay them. And I do understand...but it is great having access to your knowledge, let me tell you.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Agreed!! Although honestly I need to buckle down. Its hard when you work in an office with a bunch of doughnut eaters. But I am working on it!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... More 
Start   1362 to 1371 of 1719   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People