Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 183  Next »
12 to 21 of 1822
User Details are only visible to members.
I honestly want to take off "about" 30 more. I say about because for me it is less about the number on the scale and more about how I look/feel. I have a lot of muscle from pole so as everyone who muscle builds knows it jacks with the scale vs look.

Starting with a new Dr soon, who will hopefully order the tests my girl in CA wants to help me adjust my supplements/food for boosting my thyroid/adreanals back to where they should be.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21214 posts)
I hear you PG. Can't wait for the day when I am looking to put few back on..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Thanks guys, its a struggle, between my whacked out Thyroid, sleep issues (although those are starting to get better), and my wonky ankle for the past few months.

BLM darling, I have a bunch more that need to come off.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21214 posts)
congrats on the loss of lbs.!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12125 posts)
Hi PG... I wish I could steal your weight loss..I'm looking lose a few myself. Trying some healthier eating as well.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
FHT- down another couple of pounds and Trooper and I are starting back to our Jillian workouts now that my ankle is feeling better, and the kiddo's and I are starting to work on flexi training for dance. Summer is almost here, fresh veggies and fruits are hitting the local fruit stands which makes better eating easier as well.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21214 posts)
Fitness HT: today I can reduce both of our listed weights on here... not by a lot, but hey - take what you can get.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25134 posts)
HT for this no longer as fit person, down 10lbs since Easter. Made even harder to do by not being able to workout hard because of a ankle injury.

NJ on days I get up and bust out the barn work early (usually when Trooper is out of town) I love hitting my steps goal before noon.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21214 posts)
That always when I'm hustling in the City. Don't you just love it. I'm not even half way there so no gym is not an option.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
FHTOTD: i made my fitbit steps goal before 2 pm today--and i didn't even go to the gym!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12125 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 183  Next »
12 to 21 of 1822
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.