Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 181  Next »
11 to 20 of 1801
User Details are only visible to members.
@BLT OMG you look great honey ,WOW all buffed up ,love your new pictures ATTA GIRL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4547 posts)
@BLM: The deed is done! I have uploaded 4 photos in the Public Gallery.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
I am waiting for the time to pass before leaving for Planet Fitness. No sign needed. You'll know its me....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Just make sure you have a sign or it could be just an old photo. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I am presenting with all the bells and whistles as if I were being judged at the night show. Glitz and glamour. How you handle it, is on you.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Ok.. fair enough. Just a few rules to keep it legit. For the photo submission wear a Jason mask or a sign that reads Friday the 13th. No scaring me first thing AND make note I do not drink in the morning so I'm going to be brutally honest. If you wait for late in the evening I may already have had a few beers.. your call. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
No. My photo person won't be available until our scheduled time at 2:30 am so the first thing you may see when you wake up, if you sleep at all, will be me....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
That is a happy thought indeed AND love it when it feels guuuuud! :-) I wondering how I can have a guuuud one myself tonight.. feeling achy.

Work is done huh? So you gonna take a pic and post now?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
FHTOTD: took three days off due to life...and last night's cardio session was the first since the stoopit cold/bronchitis where i was able to really *go*.

felt guuuuuud.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8985 posts)
@BLT why are you up so early you crazy women LOL ,you are way too much honey ,I can't sleep ,I miss not sleeping next to my man , one more day up in the woods ,I check every night for monsters under my bed See your not the only crazy one LOL xooxox Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4547 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 181  Next »
11 to 20 of 1801
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.