Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
Created by: AkronFunTimes The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 197  Next »
1 to 10 of 1964
User Details are only visible to members.
finding a couple of "my" gym locations within short distance of where i'm at for the next couple days. this one is even newly renovated--floors in the cardio and weight machine (not free weights) areas are all nice -- not all purpose carpet (which is really crummy when it gets worn) but some laminate type stuff that will likely wear much better. coolio.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17022 posts)
Shot up 4lbs eating fried food and pasta with butter in the meat sauce. Yummy. now to work off that weight before our party next weekend. must be ripped for the ladies.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6149 posts)
HT: Keeping the weight off and down a tad on the scale. Just 2.5 lbs to lose in the next two weeks and I'll have hit my goal. I think I can do it. Girlfriend is on a diet so that helps a lot.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I'm going for two HT's in a row even though I'm pretty sore.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
HT Getting ready for a morning workout..I rarely get to do them and gonna enjoy this one.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Mrs was seriously worshipped yesterday on the strip by a man from our old group. He was strutting around with her on his arm like a peacock, she was loving being his arm candy.

So off to the gym she goes for another of many serious advanced classes to keep that arm candy body. Does she love being a woman and in an open marriage.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6149 posts)
Now that's motivation. 216 without a missed day.... pretty Damn Impressive!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
i went back to my little blue book (which i haven't looked at since may) and realised today is 216 straight days of working out in one way or another.

that's a good streak!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17022 posts)
Its to hot for diet soda, ice cold water. but i do love the diet Dr Thunder at WalMart.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6149 posts)
AND AND AND I probably drank a six pack of diet soda a day

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 197  Next »
1 to 10 of 1964
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.