Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
Created by: AkronFunTimes The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 182  Next »
1 to 10 of 1820
User Details are only visible to members.
HT- getting back to working out tomorrow, this past week was a screwed up mess since my workout space was taken over by guests.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20967 posts)

...so... close....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24794 posts)
TPG try white raisins and Gin soaked for 7 days in the Gin.. recipe is under peoples pharmacy.. works wonders for joint pains A 71 year old man who is active in all sorts of sports that we play tennis and Pickelball with needed knee surgery etc for extreme arthritis. . He has been taking this for many years and feels great without the surgery. It has worked on my knee joints playing racquetball. We basically do same.. love my wings and ice cream on cheat days.

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1108 posts)
RonKathy big difference in a shake you make yourself with good ingredients and that crap that it seems like everyone and their brother is selling. I'm not much of a shake person. I've basically just resumed eating "cleaner" for lack of a better word specially Monday- Friday....week-ends when we are doing fun things with the kids I do indulge in a treat now and then.

Knock on wood we really aren't on much in the way of meds. Trooper takes an herbal from the Chiro for acid reflux, which got him off previcid which suppresses the immune system so he in turn has been much healthier and less issues with his allergies. I take a joint supplement and we have experimented with some Endocrine support supplements.

I'm quite happy to be able to work out a bit more intensely then I have been, about the only things I have been doing in the past 4 months is pole around 3-4 times a week and of course the never ending barn work.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20967 posts)
TPG great and we did same and have our hands on Chiro who is amazing give us the advice and get us on track.. it has made a world of difference. Good Luck..But we actually do organic handmade shakes daily, which we make ourselves and it has made a difference especially in male half who is not on any meds for cholesterol or blood pressure.. along with the increased workouts it has worked wonders.

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1108 posts)
NJ-yep and the weight wasn't gained in a day and it will take more then a day to take it back off. First step is getting my body functioning the way it should. But I am hoping that recent experiments that are helping in other area's are going to ultimately help so body balance and mental balance.

RonKathy- thanks for the info, right now I'm starting to work with a lady who does nutrition based counseling/testing that also poles so hopefully she can get everything going in the right direction. And no I'm not talking about shakeology or any crap like that.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20967 posts)
TPG look at Ortho molecular Products.. especially Thyrotain .. I take it to support normal adrenal functions and be careful with how much weights your lifting.. I just came back from my Dr 2 weeks ago before our Florida trip and had a my blood levels checked etc as I am on testosterone Shots..I was concerned about my weight too and he said to stop lifting so much heavy weights .. and kick up the cardio more... my arms. shoulders, and legs are great but I too want to loose some fat around midsection just hard on the shots now... but will keep trying. I am also a big believer in cutting out carbs sees to work for me.. but love good bread and olive oil.. okay some wine too.

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1108 posts)
PG, what BLM said...you'll get there, and you're smart enough to realize the end goal really isn't about the scale but instead about all you mentioned.

OnT: just an hour of glute camp today. too much going on.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10276 posts)
I'm the same way about the scale. It does help me gauge how much room I have before I either work harder or buy new clothes. :-)

Wishing you well with the new Dr.!! ..you're hard worker so once you get that body chemistry right you will be in a new dress before you know it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4519 posts)
I honestly want to take off "about" 30 more. I say about because for me it is less about the number on the scale and more about how I look/feel. I have a lot of muscle from pole so as everyone who muscle builds knows it jacks with the scale vs look.

Starting with a new Dr soon, who will hopefully order the tests my girl in CA wants to help me adjust my supplements/food for boosting my thyroid/adreanals back to where they should be.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20967 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 182  Next »
1 to 10 of 1820
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.